Chapter Three

Isle of the Lost

Jay: Alright, boys. Let's hit the road.

Carlos: We're gonna see him soon, okay? Come on.

Lady Tremaine: Do you have everything?

Dizzy: Yes, I have everything.

Lady Tremaine: Are you sure?

Dizzy: I'm sure, Granny.

Lady Tremaine: Oh, really?

Dizzy: My glue gun!

Lady Tremaine: I don't know what you're doing going to do without me.

Dizzy: I'll miss you.

Lady Tremaine: Go on, go on.

Dizzy: Goodbye, Granny.

Gwendolyn: I guess mom didn't wanna come

Ira: Didn't want to or couldn't make it...

Gwendolyn: You know how she is as she always says

Gwendolyn/Ira: Only a simply person has time to sit while a queen must work work work

Mal: Here, let me get this off you.

Ben: Okay. Let's go and do...this.

Evie: So as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream.

Dizzy: And go swimming?!

Evie: I can take you to the Enchanted Lake.

Dizzy: I can't believe I get to live with you in your very own castle!

Evie: It's just a little starter castle.

Jay: Great grip. You play sports?

Carlos: Here. Go on. Trust me on this. I know. Dig in, dig in.

Ira: Okay, so what I was thinking, is if we should check out the cheer team or we can go to the cafe where the food is absoultely delicious.

Gwen: What to do. What to do.

Ira/Gwendolyn: uh duh FOOD !!

Gwendolyn: Am I finally going to meet Aslan?

Ira: You are very much so

Celia: You're going to be a wise and brave king.

Mal: He already is.

Celia: See? The cards never lie.

Queen Leah:  The only reason they should be opening that barrier is for putting Uma back in, not letting more villains out.

Evie: It's Hades! Stop the car, he's trying to escape!

Hades: I AM A GOD! I don't belong here!!

Mal: Ah!

Hades: Ha-Ha-Ha!

Fairy Godmother: Do not panic! Okay, nobody panic!

Belle: It's Mal!

Audrey: There's your precious queen! She's can't even protect us!

Fairy Godmother: Okay, we're panicking, bibbidi bobbidi run!

Jay: C'mon, Mal! Blast him!

Ira: ( eyes glitched red as a red glow ball grew bigger ) MAL! ( she strikes towards him with the help of Mal roar )

Evie:  Are you okay?

Mal: No! He was draining all of my magic with the ember and I felt all of my powers slipping away.

Evie: You're safe. He's back where he belongs.

Mal: Yeah. For now.

Jay: We should go.

Mal: Okay

Queen Leah: A lifetime of plans. Gone. Your mother could hold on to a prince in her sleep.

Audrey: I'm so tired of pretending.Where's my happy ending? I followed all the rules, I drew inside the lines, I never asked for anything that wasn't mine. I waited patiently for my time, But when it finally came, he called her name.

And now I feel this overwhelming pain.I mean, it's in my veins.I mean, it's in my brain. My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train, I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame. I know exactly who to blame.

I never thought of myself as mean, I always thought that I'd be the Queen. And there's no in-between, 'cause if I can't have that then I will be the leader of the dark and the bad. Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be and he's calling me the Queen.

Being nice was my past time, but I've been hurt for the last time. And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me, The anger burns my skin, third-degree. Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea, There's nobody getting close to me. They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen, Your nightmare's my dream. Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes.

I never thought of myself as mean, I always thought that I'd be the Queen. And there's no in-between, 'cause if I can't have that then I will be the leader of the dark and the bad.Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be and he's calling me the Queen of Mean. The Queen of Mean.

Maleficent(through the scepter): Audrey.

The Queen of Mean.

Maleficent(through the scepter): Audrey.

Something is pulling me, it's so magnetic. My body is moving, unsure where I'm headed. All of my senses have left me defenseless, This darkness around me is promising vengeance. The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive, There's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless! So my only interest is showing this princess, that I am the Queen and my reign will be endless!!

I want what I deserve, I want to rule the world! Sit back and watch them learn, It's finally my turn

If they want a villain for a Queen, I'm gonna be the one they've never seen! I'll show them what it means, Now that I am that, I'll be the ruler of the dark and the bad !'Cause the devil's on my shoulder where the angels used to be, and he's calling me the Queen of Mean! The Queen of Mean! I want what I deserve!