Chapter Eleven

Later that Day, on the field.

Coach: Jay, Ben, Offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter.

Taylor: right coach.

Coach: hey. Hey! Hey, you lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone!

Carlos: kill zone what?

Coach: pick it up. Put it on. Two hands.

The practice game began, and Jay was dominating. As Jay gets at the goal, he starts to dance.

Jay: oh yeah! Come on. Let's go!

Aslan: You okay Ben. * giving him a hand *

Coach: * blows whistle * you! Get over here!

Jay: * runs over *

Coach: what do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team son. * Looks at Carlos * you ever thought about band?

Ira: * laugh loudly. * HE'S SAYING YOU SUCK !!!

Aslan: * smiling at Ira's Comment *

Carlos: haha

Ben: I'll work with him coach.

Aslan: Same here coach.

Coach: all right. Let's run that again.

Later on, Carlos, Evie, Ira and Jay walked off to class

Mal: * slams the locker *

Ben: Hey!

Mal: hey.

Ben: how was your first day?

Mal: super.

Ben: you should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could sign you up. What do you think?

Mal: way to take all the fun out of it. * Walks away *

Mal: * walks into the ladies room. * Hi. It's Jane, right? Ah. Always loved that name. Jane.

Jane: that's cool.

Mal: don't go! I guess, I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?

Jane: Hardly.

Mal: Really? I mean, with your mom being Fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean not to mention your own personality.

Jane: I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair.

Mal: you know what? I have just the thing for that. It's right... Ah here " beware forswear, replace the old with brand new hair. " Wow! You almost don't notice your other features anymore.

Jane: do my nose!

Mal: oh. I can't. I've been practicing but you know I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted.

Jane: she doesn't use the want anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff.

Mal: * scoff * what a rip.

Jane: yea.

Mal: you know she used magic on Cinderella. Who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?

Jane: well of course she does. It's... It's just you know, tough love. " Work on the inside not the outside. " You know that sorta thing.

Mal: that's the face!! Yea and then just look as if your heart is about to break. " Oh mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful too. "

Jane: think it would work?

Mal: yeah. I mean that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. And hey, if your mother does decide to, you know break out the old wand, invite me.

Jane: If I can convince mom, you're so there.

Mal: yay.

Jane: bye. * Leaves *

Mal: bye. How much have you heard?

Ira: everything... Nice puppy eyes.

Mal: well thank you. * Puts her arms around Ira. *