Chapter Three

Maleficent: You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy - peasy.

Mal: What's in it for us?

Maleficent: Matching thrones. Hers and hers crowns.

Carlos: I think she meant us.

Maleficent: it's all about you and me, baby! Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?

Mal: well yea, I mean who doesn't...

Maleficent: well then get me the wand. And you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!

Evil Queen and Queen of Heart: Our will.

Cruella: * Points to the queens *

Maleficent: our will our will. And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy.

Mal: what. Mom.

Maleficent: * eyes change to green *

Mal: * challenged her mom with her green eyes. *

Ira: you're not gonna win.

Mal: * sighs * fine. Whatever.

Maleficent: I win.

Ira: I knew it.

Evil Queen: Evie. My little Evil-ette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother in law wing.

Evil and Evie: and lots and lots of mirrors.

Evie: * laughs *

Evil: no laughing, wrinkles.

Ira and Iracebeth: talk about narcissistic. * Look at each other in awe *

Iracebeth: that's my blood. * Hugs Ira *

Cruella: Well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much.

Carlos: really, mom?

Cruella: yes! Who would touch up my roots? Fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet? 

Carlos: Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing.

Cruella: Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon.

Carlos: oh no! I'm not going!

Ira and Iracebeth: scaredy cat * chuckles *

Maleficent: oh!!

Jafar: Jay isn't going either. I need him to stick the shelves in my store. * Push jay to the side * what did you score?

Jay pulls out item after item until one caught Jafar eyes.

Jafar: * whispers * a lamp. * Starts to rub it *

Jay: dad... I already tried.

Jafar: ah * throws it back to Jay. *

Evil Queen: Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow. Hmm?

Ira: and the peach fuzz * she brushes the top of Evie lips. *