Chapter Twenty - Four

At the Isle of the lost, the villains are watching the Television

Snow White: At Last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned King. I'm snow white bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all!

Evil: * throws popcorn at the T.V. * " I'm snow white * who are you kidding? Shes definitely had work done.

Meanwhile, everyone at the coronation talking.

Snow White: oh, fairy godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's Hair? And there is Fairy godmothers wand!

Maleficent: I want that wand.

Cruella: do you? Haven't heard.

Snow white: oh and here comes Ben now! 

Ben and Mal riding in a carriage.

Ben: * holds Mal's hand * don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there.

Mal: thank you

Ben: Mal, would you wear my ring?

Mal: um... Not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you.

Ben: for me?

Mal: yea. It's just for later, you know when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy.

Ben: always thinking.. but I can't wait. * Eats the cupcake *

Mal: no!

Ben: mmm. Mmm. This is really good.

Mal: uh... Do you...

Ben: Mal?

Mal: do you feel okay?

Ben: you bet.

Mal: would you say that you're still in... That ... That you have very strong feelings for me?

Ben: I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti love potion a few minutes to take effect.

Mal: okay... What?

Ben: * laughs "

Mal: you knew?

Ben: that you spelled me? Yea. Yea I knew.

Mal: I'm... I can explain myself.

Ben: no, look, it's fine. I mean you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust it could happen on its own. Am I right?

Mal: yes. You're so right. so then how long have you known?

Ben: since our first date. Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake.

Mal: So then what? You've just been faking it since then?

Ben: * puts his ring on Mal's fingers and kisses her hand * I haven't been faking anything.

Mal: * smiles *

Evil: well, if it isn't.

Maleficent: my daughter. Looking like some kind of

Snow white: princess ! Now let's see who's this beauty is wearing? Evie.

Evil: Evie! That's my.... Evie!

Snow White: someone name Evie designed her gown.

Evil: that's my daughter.

Maleficent: oh wow, she sewed a dress meanwhile my girl duped a prince and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand.

Evil and Iracebeth: bitter party of one bitter party of one.

Maleficent: it's happening, people! It's happening. I say gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today.

All: * laughs evilly *

Mal and Ben: * walks up the stairs to Beast and Belle and bow *

Mal: about the other day, I just...

Beast: I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy.

Ben: You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy.

Beast: I did? I.... How very wise of me.

Belle: Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart.

Ben: thanks mom.

Beast: you're gonna make a fine king.

Belle and Beast: * walks away *

Ben: wish me luck