Chapter Fourteen

A knock appeared on the door when the girls saw a girl walk in.

Lonnie: hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's Hair. And I know you hate us and well you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?

Mal: why would I do that for you?

Lonnie: I'll pay you $50.

Evie: good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights.

Lonnie: yeah yeah I want it cool. Like Mals and Ira

Evie: really. The split ends too?

Ira: says the girl who is getting played by Prince Chad.

Mal: * growls. * " Beware forswear replace the old with cool hair "

Evie: I know I know. It looks like mop on your head. You know what? Let's cut it off. Layer it...

Lonnie: No no no no no ! I love it.

Evie: you do?

Lonnie: it's just... * Tears a little bit of her dress * now I'm cool.

Mal and Ira: Like ice.

Jane: * does the same as Lonnie * what did I just do? Mom's gonna kill me.

Meanwhile at the benches.

Coach: I could really use a tough guy like you. The teams a bunch of princes, if you know what I mean.

Jay: You're telling me. It's all, " after you old chum. Oh pardon me, did I bump into you? " where I come from it's " prepare to die, sucker! " As my father says, " the only way to win is to make sure everyone else loses! You rip..  "

Coach: Jay! Jay jay jay jay jay. Let me explain a team. It's like a family.

Jay: you don't not want to be at my house at dinner time.

Coach: Okay, okay. You know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows ears. But they all need each other. Well that's what a team is. Different players who work together to win. Make any sense?

Jay: can I be the fist?

Back in the girls room, Jay walks in with his new jersey.

Ira: nice, you made the team.

Carlos: * whispered*

Jay: did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?

Mal: do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book if I haven't completely struck out?

Carlos: someone's in a bad mood.

Mal: my mom's counting on me! I can't let her down.

Jay: we can do this.... If we stick together.

Mal: and we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten...

Everyone: to the core.

Evie and Ira: Oh yea, we found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go.

Evie: I have nothing to wear, of course

Ira: make a dress.

Evie: what?

Mal: hold that thought. * Opening the door *

Ben: hey mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed.

Mal: not that I know of.

Ben: okay. All right. Well if you need anything, just..

Mal: oh wait! Um is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?

Ben: yeah, the whole school goes.

Mal: wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the fairy godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?

Ben: I wish you could. Up front it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend.

Mal: and your girlfriend?

Ben: yea. I'm sorry.

Mal: okay thanks bye.

Ben: oh but no there plenty of...

Mal: I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend and I need a love spell.