Chapter Four

Maleficent: what is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! * Throws Mal into a seat. *
For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this Island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge! Revenge on snow white and her horrible little man!

Evil: ow....

Maleficent: Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated Genie!

Jafar: I WILL...

Jay: Pop!

Maleficent: Revenge on anyone who got in the way of your mischievous ways

Iracebeth: Off with their heads !!

Maleficent: Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches!

Cruella: Oh! But they didn't get Baby! They didn't get the.. * began to play with a squeak and began to cackle * They didn't get the baby...

Ira and Iracebeth: talk about delusional.

Maleficent: and I, Maleficent, the evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince. Villains!

Everyone but the children: Yes. Yes?

Maleficent: our day has come. EQ, give her the magic mirror.

Evil: yeah.

Evie: This is your magic mirror?

Evil: yeah, well it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we. * Maleficent and Evil chuckle * It will help you find things.

Ira:* mock * Like a Prince

Evie: Like a Prince.

Iracebeth and Evil: Like my/her waistline.

Maleficent: like the magic wand! Hello!

Evil: hello.

Maleficent: my spell book. My book. I need my... That book.

Evil: * tongue click and points to the fridge. *

Maleficent: oh. Ah! The safe. The safe. Queen help me. I never can figure this thing out.

Evil: * pulls the latch, opening the fridge * VoiLÀ.

Maleficent: My spell... Come, darling. Come. Ah. Ooh. Ooh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember, when we were spreading evil and ruining lives.

Evil and Iracebeth: like it was yesterday.

Maleficent: and now, you will be making your own memories. By doing exactly as I tell you. * Push the book against Mal. * Door.

The Aruadon limo arrived, honking as a sign to hurry. Everyone began to react in different ways.

Jay: let's get this party started.

Cruella: Carlos, come.

Evil: who is the fairest of them all?

Evie: me.

Evil: ah!

Evie: you.

Evil: yes! Let's go.

Jafar: now, recite our mantra.

Jay: theres no Team in I.

Jafar: oh. Run along. You're making me tear up.

Ira: that's because it's One Letter in a word.

Iracebeth: Ira~

Ira: yes mother.

Iracebeth: Be a bad little girl and remember a queen doesn't need a king. Just like how a Princess doesn't need a prince. Make that school yours!

While the 4 rush down stairs, Mal and Maleficent were at the top of the balcony. Staring at Auradon.

Maleficent: The future of the free world rest on your shoulders. Don't blow it. * Walks away * Mal !!

Jay steals the car pin.

Evil: uh, smells like common folk.

Cruella: come back here, now.

Carlos: * chuckles and throws his bag inside the trunk. Jumping into the limo. *

Cruella: Carlos! Ingrate.

Iracebeth: I'll miss you duchess Red

Ira: I'll miss you more.

They began to ride off.

Jafar: Bring home the gold.

Cruella: Bring home a puppy.

Evil: Bring home a prince.

Iracebeth: Bring home a Kingdom.

Ira: Oh mother.