Chapter Six

Ira and Mal: The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi Bobbidi boo?

Fairy: Bibbdi Bobbidi ! You know it!

Mal: Yea, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkling wand and warm smile and sparkling wand.

Fairy: that was a long time ago. And as I always say, " don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future "

Ira: * mumbled * what in the world was that.

Ben: it's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben.

Audrey: Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king.

Evie: you had me at prince. My moms a queen which makes me a princess.

Audrey: the evil Queen has no royal status here. Nor does the Queen of Heart. And neither do you.

Ben: this is Audrey.

Audrey: Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right bennyboo?

Ira: * mocks * right bennyboo.

Jay and Carlos: * chuckles *

Fairy: Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8 to 11. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.

Ben: it is so so so good to finally meet you all * Jay hits his chest *
* shakes Mal hands with intense eye contact* this is a momentous occasion and one that I hope will go down in history...
* Shakes Carlos hands * is that chocolate? * Tries to shake Ira hands but she shook her head. *
O-okay... As the day our two people's began to heal.

Mal: Or the day that you showed Five peoples where the bathrooms are.

Ben: a little bit over the top?

Mal: a little more than a little bit. * Both chuckles. *

Ben: well so much for my first impression.

Audrey: hey! You're Maleficent daughter aren't you? Yea you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping.

Mal: beauty. Yea, I've heard that name You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but my mother to their stupid christening.

Ira: * puts arm around Mal * and I totally do not blame your kind for throwing our people into a trash Island, was it Yawndry? * Fake smile *

Audrey: water under the bridge.

Ira and Mal: Totes. * Fake laugh *

Ben: okay, so how about a tour?