Chapter Three

Carlo's and Jay's dorm

Carlos: * searches * " How to get out of the friend zone."

Reporter:They dined with Aladdin Jasmine and their son Aslan.

Carlos:I see you reading over my shoulder.

TV:Six months ago, no one thought... the wrong side of the bridge would last. Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion, when she will officially become a Lady of the Court.

Mal: * eyes glow *

Carlos:Whoa. Easy, girl.

Mal:What? You think this is so easy?! You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say boo! I mean, it's not that I could even say, "Boo," but, you know what I--

Carlos:I'm sorry.

Mal:Carlos, don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?

Carlos:You're thinking of my mother, and I was usually on the other end of that. So, not really. No. Oh, hey! Did you bring it?

Chad:Hi. Just came to use your 3D printer. Won't be a sec.

Carlos:How'd you get a key to my room?

Chad:Oh, I printed it off last time I was in here. Uh... you guys were sleeping. Look, I just-- Your printer's so much better than mine, and you install these hacks and everything runs so much smoother than mine and--

Carlos:Out! Now

Chad:Fine. Fine.

Carlos:Chad!

Chad:What? Hmm?

Carlos:Leave the key. Mal?

Mal:Hmm?

Carlos:My potion?

Mal:Hmm. Yeah. Um...

Carlos:So, this thing will make me say what I really feel to Jane?

Mal:Yeah. I mean, this is a truth gummy, so take it or leave it.

Carlos:Perfect.

Mal:Hold on, though. Are you sure that you want to be taking this? Because this is gonna make you say the truth all the time, no matter what, and the only reason that I'm asking is because I know that if I took this right now, I would get myself sent back to the Isle. Which, it's not that that sounds super unappealing, but, you know...

Carlos:Yeah. I'll take my chances, I guess.

Mal:Okay. Ohh! Bad dog!

Dude the Dog:Man, that thing was nasty! And you-- you just got to man up. And while you're at it, scratch my butt.

Mal:You heard him. Scratch his butt

Carlos:Mal. You're just gonna leave me with him?

Dude:Come on. You scratch your own all the time.

Isle of the Lost

Uma:Poser.

Harry Hook:Traitor!

Uma:Hello?

Harry:Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?

Uma:Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?

Gil:Yeah. What they said.

Uma:That little traitor, who left us in the dirt.

Harry:Who turned her back on evil.

Gil:Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang. Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck.

Uma:That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing.

Gil:No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp.

Uma:I need you to stop talking.

Harry:Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon.

Uma:Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula! What's my name?

Harry:Uma!

Uma:What's my name?

Gil:Mm. Uma?

Uma:What's my name? What's my name?

All:Uma!

Uma: This is all hands on deck Calling out to lost boys and girls I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect We won't stop 'til we rule the world! It's our time, we up next! (next, next)Our sail's about to be set (set, set) They ain't seen nothing yet!

Uma and Harry: Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget

Uma and (other pirates):What's my name? What's my name? (Uma) Say it louder! What's my name? What's my name? (Uma) Feel the power! No one's gonna stop us

Soon the world will be ours What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it loud! (Uuuuuuma) (Uuuuuuma)

All eyes on me Let me see 'em! (Uuuuuuma) (Uuuuuuma) What's it? What's it? Say it! Say it! (Uuuma-ah-ah-ah)

(Uma Uma la la Um) (Uma Uma la la Uma) (Uma Uma la la Um) (Uma Uma la la Uma)(Uma)

Uma: I'm the queen of this town I call the shots, you know who I am I don't need to wear no fake crown Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance It's our time, we up next! (next, next) My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets) The worst is now the best

Uma and Harry:And leaving us here will be their last regret

Uma and (other pirates):What's my name? What's my name? (Uma) Say it louder! What's my name? What's my name? (Uma) Feel the power! No one's gonna stop us Soon the world will be ours! What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it! Say it!

Harry: You know what they say Bad girls have all the fun Never learned to count 'Cause I'm number one Ready here we come We always get out way It's a pirate's life Every single day (Hey!) (Uuuuuuma) She's the captain I'm the first mate (Uuuuuuma) Enemies seasick Can't see straight (Uuuuuuuma)Call 'em fish bait Throw 'em on a hook (Uuuuuuuma) Uma's so hot They get burned if they look

Uma and (other pirates): All eyes on me Let me see 'em! I see your eyes on me, boys (Hey!) You know what my name is Say it! Say it louder!

Hook me! (Ho!) Woo! (Ha ha!) Ah ha ha ha What's my name? What's my name? (Uma)

Say it louder! What's my name? What's my name? (Uma)Feel the power! No one's gonna stop us Soon the world will be ours!

What's my name? What's my name? (Uma) (Uuuuuuuma) (Uuuuuuuma) All eyes on me Let me see 'em! (Uuuuuuuma) (Uuuuuuuma) What's it? What's it? Say it! Say it!

(Uuuuuuuma) Ooh, say it louder! Ooh, say it louder! (Uuuuuuuma) What's it? What's it?Say it! Say it! (Uma Uma la la Um) (Uma Uma la la Uma) (Uma Uma la la Um) (Uma Uma la la Uma) (Uma Uma la la Um) (Uma Uma la la Um) (Uma)

Ursula:Shut your clams!

Uma:Mom!

Ursula:These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!

Uma:It's fine. It's fine. 'Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl and remember the name--

Gil:Shrimpy!

Harry:Mm-hmm.

Gil:Ah.