25

Shoulders hunched against the early morning damp and cool. Falak look at the sky as it makes a beautiful sight that makes Falak fall in love with it again and again. Too many drama's in her life, too many unexpected scenes that keep happening that she don't know how or why things keep happening.

The Senator's case was already closed because the family said they will not fight the case again. Even though the case is closed, things keep happening again and again. Falak comes out in order to clear her mind off from the happenings around her.

The sky is so beautiful. Falak thought as she keeps gazing at it. Feeling it's solace, peace and the comfort it brings to her heart.

At times there are moments that feels like gifts. There are also moments that are excruciating. But Falak still live because God gave her this life. But she still walk because that is life. The life she has no idea how far it will take her if she keep living in it.

Falak always ask herself this question over and over again. What is she going to do with this life of her's after everything is over. Is she going to walk away from here and start life afresh with the people she love or will she stay and continue with this new life she find herself in?.

Back then when she was to leave everything behind and start a new life she never planned. Her lover, her family, the life she is used to, she thought life is unfair to her and that it choses the worst fate for her but now that she find herself in this new life, she don't know if this new fate is favorable to her or not.

"How beautiful and sad," Falak said as she look at the blue sky.

The beautiful thing is that Raheena has given birth to a beautiful baby girl but her health is at risk due to what she has gone through and they just hope nothing will happen to her.

Falak want to sue Rayan but she don't know if that's what Raheena want but no matter what she will try to make him divorce her afterall she deserves a good life not this kind of life she is living.

Falak was enjoying the cool morning that calms her aching heart before a call interrupted her peace. She checked the caller only to find her brother's name staring at her and anytime she sees his call, her heart always skip a beat because one way or the other he is going to tell her a bad story.

"Hello," Falak answered in a low voice.

"She said she want to talk to you so you should come and meet her," Jalil said.

Falak need nothing to understand the person that wants to talk to her. It only take her a moment of few minutes to go and take her veil, car key before she leave the house.

Falak inhaled before she opened the door just as her phone buzzed from where she kept it beside her. Falak didn't check it knowing that it's Muhammad.

She knew that she scared him because of the way she went out of the house and even when he was calling her, she didn't turn back, she just walked out of the house. Falak exhaled before she picked the call, "Falak" Muhammad called his voice coming out low. He no longer had the energy to understand her or understand what she was doing.

"Hey, I'm sorry something urgent came up that's why I left in a hurry," Falak said her voice cold and distant as she stare into space.

Muhammad heaved a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding. Even though he knew where she was going to, he can't stop worrying.

He don't want anything to happen to her because if his father know that she is keeping Raheena, Muhammad had no idea of what he will do to her after what he heard from his father.