21

Jaleel quickly transferred Rayan to another hospital so that no suspicion will arrive and he don't want anything to happen to his sister.

The sister he don't want to lose too because one has already escaped from him and he don't want anything to happen to this one again. He is the one to protect them not the other way round.

He dressed in his casual wears and took Rayan to the only hospital the family goes to when anything related to their health arises.

Rayan was rushed to the emergency ward because he is still unconscious and that gives Jaleel the chance to excape because their attention is not on him any longer. He make sure he uses a face mask to avoid anyone recognizing his face.

From afar as Jaleel glanced at the hospital, he can see Dr. Safeena giving orders here and there as if she is nothing but a pious woman.

He know the relationship she shared with Bawa long time ago, he just didn't get evidence to expose them to the world but soon he will do that. He will make sure he expose their evil act on the face of the whole world.

Jaleel was about to exit the hospital when he remembered the documents Falak sent to him, he can remember Dr. Safeena's name somewhere inside the documents he read.

"No it can't be true," Jaleel said to clear the confusion he is having but that will not happen unless everything become clear to him.

He looked to where Dr. Safeena was standing some few minutes ago but now she is no longer there, so Jaleel thinks of the only thing that comes to his mind. He hurriedly went to Dr. Safeena's office and lucky for him no one was there. He started opening all the files he came across on her table but he didn't see the thing he has been looking for.

"How is this possible, I'm sure it's her," Jaleel said as he keep punching on her table. He don't know what to do anymore because his sister trust him to do that for him and that's why she asked for his help and now he couldn't do anything to help her or get justice for his deceased sister.

Jaleel was closed to giving up, he closed his eyes as he remembered the last time he saw Anam. It was the day he was going to leave.

He can remember her trembling lips and watery eyes, he can remember her staring at him with tears in her eyes, he can remember her telling him not to go, Jaleel can remember Anam hugging the light out of him as she soaked his clothes with tears.

"Don't go please," Anam said as she cried on his shoulder's.

Jaleel is the father they never had in their life because he occupied the spot a father suppose to be there for this children.

He is always with them, forever at their service whenever they need him, he never let them feel lonely or something else and that's why it's hard for all of them.

"Before you know it I will soon come back Anamiiii, time passes like air these days," Jaleel said as he called her by the name he always tease her with.
"I will miss you," Anam said making everyone teared up.

"I will miss you more," Jaleel said as he hugged them one by one before he let go of them.

He waved at them while Anam only stared at him till he is out of her sight and that's the last time he ever saw his sister in his life.

Jaleel wiped the tears he didn't know he was shedding as he steady his breath before he gulped the water he saw on Dr. Safeena's table.

If only he knew that is the last time he will see Anam he wouldn't have left on that day, if only he knew that he will not get the chance to tease her, laugh at her or give her his shoulder to cry on like he always did to them, he wouldn't have said anything about time on that day.