PROLOGUE

The weather was gradually changing to autumn, which was noticeably seen on the leaves that were starting to turn orange. The sun was out, but it wasn’t too hot or too cold outside. In fact, it was actually soothing; the cold wind blowing, paired with the warm sun shining above.

It was one of those days where you’re glad to be awake early in the morning, before the afternoon gets scorching hot. The feeling of the cool breeze gently caressing your arms and legs is always something to look forward to, and many people would be swayed into taking a nice walk outside under the trees.

A ringing phone call jarred awake her at 2 a.m. The caller was a medical resident at the hospitality she was admitted .

"The person you bring is going into a difficulty," the resident said. "You might want to come in."

As she turned the key in her ignition, she remembers thinking that she might probably could handle the situation on her own because she was ok before she left the hospital. Still, she wasted no time getting to the hospital. Within minutes of her arrival.

She receive the shock news of her life and she knew what had happened.

A sister came and handed a piece of paper to her. She wanted to open it but she is afraid of what she will see, but with great difficulty she open the paper and read it's content.

Time of death 2:45am
               Anam Hayder.

              September 16th, 2021.

HELLO MY PEOPLE, HOW ARE WE?.

HERE IS ANOTHER BOOK AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK.

MANY THINGS WILL HAPPEN, MANY PEOPLE WILL SHED TEARS, HEARTS WILL BE SHATTERED, MANY THINGS WILL BE UNVEILED, HIDDEN SECRETS WILL COME OUT, THE PAIN WILL  BE UNBEARABLE AND THE ONLY WAY IS TO LET IT OUT.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

ARE YOU READY TO READ THIS STORY THAT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO READ MANY OF IT?

ARE YOU READY TO UNVEILED THOSE SECRETS BY YOURSELF?

IF YOUR ANSWER IS "YES" KINDLY STAY TUNED AND LET'S START THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER.

A JOURNEY FILLED WITH LOVE, HAPPINESS, UNHAPPINESS, BETRAYAL, SADNESS, PAINS, GAINS, PROFIT, LESSONS, EXPERIENCE AND MANY MORE.

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON IG @ EESHA_SPEAKS AND @ BLESSED_INK.

MAKE SURE YOU ADD MY OTHER BOOKS IN YOUR LIBRARY AND SHARE WITH YOUR LOVE ONES.

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE AND

FOLLOW.

WITH LOVE AS ALWAYS
AEESHA_AHMAD❤.