10

"Can I please go and sleep with Ai'dah," Falak asked Muhammad.

He was quite and she thinks he didn't hear her but when she glanced his way. He was staring at nothing in particular.

"Why?," Muhammad asked.

"Her school called today," Falak said.

"And..._" Muhammad asked.

"They said she always sleep in class. She doesn't interact with anybody. She is always alone. Hardly talks or do something when class is involved," Falak said.

Muhammad heaved a sigh as he massage his temples. "This is not the first time they called and Anam said something to me also."

Falak grew more anxious. She want to know what she told him so she raise her brow asking him to continue.

"She asked me to keep Ai'dah from Rayan and there is something she wants to tell me on that day but she didn't," Muhammad said.

"And did you do that?" Falak asked.

"No I didn't because why should I suspect Rayan or think that he will do something bad to Ai'dah. He love her just as much as I love her and I know my brother very well."

"Even though we have our little misunderstanding but I know that he can't hurt my daughter because she is also like his daughter," Muhammad said.

"Are you sure about what you said?" Falak asked.

"What are you trying to imply. Do you think Rayan will hurt Ai'dah. Is that what you're trying to say?" Muhammad semi yelled at her.

Falak looked at him. She is just trying to be a helping mate not the other way round.

"I never said that but can't you see it. Just can't you see it from her eyes that something is bothering her and she need help. Muhammad I know Ai'dah is your daughter but have you ever tried to find out why she is like that, Have you?"

Falak knew the consequences of what she just said. Yes she is doing something that will end up putting her in danger just like her sister but she can't sit and let that small girl be ruined like that.

"Have you ever try to find out why she keep running away from people. Have you tried to ask what's wrong with her Muhammad?" Muhammad glared at her as if she has the guts to tell him what he is suppose to do to his daughter. "Don't you dare tell me how to start looking after my daughter because I'm doing well before you entered our lives so cut the act girl and stop behaving as if you care," Muhammad said.

His words stabbed her. Very hard because she never expected such an answer from him. She is just trying to be a helping mate but he made her be the villain at the end.

"I'm sorry to say this but I don't think you're capable enough to be a father and you failed your wife Afreen, Muhammad. I wonder how you will look at her in the eyes hadn't been she is alive for neglecting her daughter like this."

Falak shouted at him before she exit the room leaving a speechless Muhammad rotted in one place as he keep repeating her words.

"I'm sorry to say this but I don't think you're capable enough to be a father and you failed your wife Afreen Muhammad. I wonder how you will look at her in the eyes hadn't been she is alive for neglecting her daughter like this."

Falak was still angry. How can he say this, isn't she his daughter or he doesn't he care at all if she is hurt or not?.

Falak made something for Ai'dah considering the fact that, the girl didn't eat food since.