Chapter 65 (We Must Postpone Our Plan)

"You scum!!! Stop hiding my granddaughter in law!! Where is she?! Lalisa Manoban!! Do you hear me?! Where is she?? Stop what you’re doing right now, you nasty swine!! I want to meet her first!! Enough with eating her!! Resume later after I see her!! You hear me?!"

Old Man Manoban roared like an angry lion.

When he was done pounding the door, he started to use his legs to kick it.

Old Man Manoban was acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

When the door opened, he immediately smiled while peaking inside the room.

When he saw Lisa close the door after coming out, his face crumpled.

He saw that her granddaughter was only wearing a bathrobe.

"What the hell? Why did you close the door ahh?! Where is my precious granddaughter in law?? Why are you hiding her from me?!"

Old Man Manoban sniffed the air and his eyes narrowed.

"You brat!! It’s still early but you are already eating dinner!!!"

Lisa did not bother to argue with him.

She only stared at his grandpa and said,

"Why are you here? Are you that bored in your life that you wanted to pester me?"

Old Man Manoban snorted and laughed mockingly.

"Excuse me! Do not be delusional, you nasty bastard. I am here because I want to see my granddaughter in law!

Where is she?? Is she still alive after all those rigorous activities you had?? You stupid pig!! Don’t you know how to properly take care of her??

Humpf!! Kids nowadays only know how to pump and thrust wildly like a stud horse!! Let this old man teach you a thing or two!"

Old Man Manoban proudly patted her chest as if saying

'Leave everything to grandfather'

Lisa’s face darkened.

She wanted to say something but the door once again opened.

Jennie came out of the room.

She was already neatly dressed as if she and Lisa did not have any ‘intense workout’ few seconds ago.

But no matter how Jennie tried to cover everything up, Lisa’s neck that was full of kiss marks already betrayed her.

She blushed as she saw Old Man Manoban staring at her.

She immediately bowed and introduced herself.

"Hello, Chairman Manoban. I am Jennie Kim of Kim International."

She could not help but be nervous. She already heard his name a thousand times.

Chairman Manoan is the cream of the crop. He made Manoban Corporation as the top Empire not just in Seoul but also all over Korea.

He was her goal.

Although both of their company was now rivals but as a business woman, she admire someone like him.

She looked at Chairman Manoban with adoration and respect which was unable to escape from Lisa’s eyes.

She glared at her grandfather and moved her body between them to hide Jennie.

Old Man Manoban wrinkled his brows and walked forward, pushing Lisa away from Jennie.

He glanced at Lisa smugly as if saying