Chapter 54 (Could Not)

When Lisa arrived at the presentation room, everyone was already sitting on their corresponding chair.

When they saw her and Nancy arrived, they stood up and saluted.

"Chairman Manoban. Miss Nancy."

"Okay.. Sit down everybody."

She sat at the very front of the table while Nancy at on her left side.

Nancy leaned her head forward and whispered,

"The presentation was okay but there are problems with implementing it."

They way Nancy twisted her body while whispering to Lisa did not escape from the eyes of the employees.

When both Nancy and Lisa were talking, the employees could not help but stare at them.

Nancy was a beautiful maiden while Lisa was a handsome woman.

Both of them were suited for each other.

One look and everyone could see that they were like a celestial couple.

(A/N: Meehh.. She’s not even fit to carry Jennie’s shoes!)

They were born for each other.

Like Yin and Yang.

The woman was pure and white, like the snow falling from the sky.

The woman was firm and majestic, like a sturdy bamboo swaying in a cold wind.

The employees could not help but think that few years from now, Nancy would be their Future Mistress.

Nancy felt the employees’ stares and she blushed.

All the men inside the room almost melted after they saw Nancy’s blushing face.

While all the females present were feeling envious of her because she was very close with their boss.

Lisa realized that the room was very quiet.

She put down the files she was reading a while ago and stared at them.

"What? Proceed."

Lisa was very oblivious of her employees thoughts.

Her mind was wandering and thinking of Jennie.

"What are you waiting for? Proceed! We must finish everything in an hour."

She wanted to finish her work early so she could go back to her beloved wife.

When Nancy saw Lisa's indifference, she could not help but bite her lips.

She inhaled a couple of times before smiling sweetly.

"Yes. We must finish this in an hour. Chairman Manoban still has something to do later."

She turned her head and looked at Lisa.

"Should I get a reservation at Magnifico tonight?"

Lisa froze.

Afterwards, she nodded.

Lisa forgot that they have to meet up with a new investor who loved Italian cuisine so they should hold their meeting in an Italian restaurant.

"Yeah.. Set a dinner reservation."

Lisa went back to reading those business proposals she was holding.

She wanted to return at Jennie’s side but it seems like she could only call her and tell her to sleep without her tonight.

It was a normal business meeting but when the employees heard Nancy said those words, they thought that both of them already promised to accompany each other tonight.