Chapter 8 (She blushed)

(JENNIE'S POV. )

'something is wrong with Madam! Is she sick?!'

"Umm... Madam... You're.."

Esther didn't know what she should to do---- to tell or not to tell?

She was afraid to say that Jennie is reading the report upside down.

Jennie did not respond and was still looking at the paper as if she was really reading the contents. She did not hear Esther's words.

Esther struggled internally.

'Should I say it or not? She won't kill me if I tell her...right?'

Esther wanted to strangle herself.

'Ayee... It's very hard to earn money..'

*sob*

Esther wished she could get a sick leave. She wanted to go to the hospital for a mental checkup.

'Working with Madam is really stressful and not good for my health.'

She steeled herself, took a deep breath and opemed her mouth to inform Jennie once again.

*cough*

"M-madam. Madam, you ate reading the report upside down."

Jennie was startled.

Jennie looked at Esther and then on the paper she was holding.

She found out that she was holding the report upside down. Maybe that was the reason why she was not able to understand what she was reading a while ago.

She coughed and rotated the folder as if nothing ususual happened.

After cheecking that it was no longer upside down, she closed the folder and placed it on the table, acting indifferent as if she was not caught by her secretary.

Esther was utterly shocked.

'Madam is really sick!!! '

If it was the Witch CEO she knew, Jennie would've lashed out onto her.

Buy she did not.

Jennie just acted as if nothing was wrong.

"All of you can go home early. No need to accompany me here. Just make sure to arrange everything for tomorrow's meeting and don't forget to inform them speed up the next project for the western market."

Jennie's words snapping Esther out of her daze.

After hearing that they could go home early, Esther wanted to breakdance.

'Hallelujah! Is this heaven finally recognizing my efforts and decided to award me?!'

All smiles, Esther answered.

"Yes. Madam."

Jennie did not answer. She just stared at Esther as if she could hear the latter's inner thoughts.

Esther immediately closed her mouth, suppressing the happiness inside her heart, she bowed and practically run towards the door.

Jennie was still puzzled by Esther's action.

'Ahh? What did I do? Why is she running like crazy?'

--------

(LISA'S POV.)

"Maam."

Bobby looked at the woman who was sitting at the back of the door.

" Have you checked everything?."