Chapter 6 ( kill that bastard)

(JENNIE'S POV.)

( WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

' Is she... Her Sugar Mommy?'

"Ah... Jen? ah Jennie?? This child. Why are you standing in a daze?"

Her grandfather was shaking her lightly, waking her up from her deep thought.

"Huh?. Ahh. Nothing. Yeye, let's go to the kitchen and eat breakfas----."

Her words were cut off when her grandfather's phone rang.

Freddie Kim looked at his phone and immediately turned it off without answering.

"Yeye,  what's--"

"Nothing. Nothing. It's for the checkup. Just a regular checkup."

"Oh. Do you want me to go with you at the hospital? "

"No need. My asisstant is here to accompany me. Just eat your breakfast. Yeye needs to go."

He lightly taps her shoulder, making her feel a little bit guilty.

"Then i'll send you to your car."

"Aiyaaa. My granddaughter is really filial. Yeye is glad to have you by my side."

Jennie smiled and cling her hands to his arms.

"Yeye is my only family. Ofcourse. I love Yeye the most. "

"Mmm. Yeye is hoping that you will give birth to many little Jennie's like you. Yeye will also love them with all my heart."

Jennie was rendered speechless, making her cough a couple of times.

She inwardly rolled her eyes and pretend not to hear anything.

Both of them went out of the house while being affectionate with each other.

(A/N. someone was left forgotten. XD)

After Jennie and her grandfather left. The woman hiding beneath the table stood up, she lightly pat her shoulders as she stared at her dirty pants.

Her face darkens as she grab her phone inside her pocket.

She dialed a number and waited for 2 rings before someone answered.

"Maam, where have you been? The meeting will start at------"

"Cancel all my appointments this week." The woman's playful aura suddenly vanished. If Jennie saw her. She would probably be astonished. The woman that was constantly teasing her suddenly turned serious.

"I want you to search everything about this woman called Jennie Kim. The owner of Unit 48-B of Imperial suit. I want to know everything that concerns her. Her family.  Her business, work....everything---especially the man she will marry."

His assistant was left speechless.

He could not his madam was trying to dig about a woman.

This was the first time his madam paid attention someone.

'Did master already found our future madam, The family's future Head Mistress?"

" Send it to me later."

" Yes Maam."

The woman ended the call.

She looked at the door where Jennie and her grandfather left.

Thinking about what old man said about little Jennie's running around. The woman's eye darken and dangerous smile blommed on her face.

'Jennie Kim... You can only give birth to my children'