Chapter 13 ( no condom, no entry)

(JENNI'S POV. )

(WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

Jennie was currently feeling nervous when nurse went it and handed the papers.

"Doc....a-am i pregnant??" Jennie asked nervously. She subconsciously clenched her fists together as she stared at the doctor intently

"You are..... Not pregnant."

(A/N: sorry to burst your bubble guys. She's really not pregnant. Oh! But she will! Just trust Lisa, the shameless pervert.)

Jennie frozed and slowly exhaled in frustation. She felt like she was slapped silly. An unexplainable sadness engulfed her heart as if she lost something really precious.

She was very very very sad.

'Huh? Why am I sad? Shouldn't I be happy?'

Now that she really was not pregnant, she won't be afraid that her grandfather might skin her alive. She should celebrate and be merry.

'But why do I feel like something dug my heart out and stepped on it a million times?'

Jennie felt conflicted. She subconsciously caress her empty abdomen as she stared.

"Miss kim?"

Jennie was startled. She immediately removed her hand that was caressing her flat tummy.

'Geez... What's wrong with me?.'

She coughed to hide the awkwardness she felt.

"Umm.. Doc, you said that I am not pregnant but why did the pregnancy test kits showed two lines when I tested myself?."

Jennie was puzzled. It was clearly indicated that it was positive and she was carrying----her and Lisa's child.

Remembering that she almost became a mother, Jennie couldn't help but to be emotional. She raised her head and stared at the ceiling in order to stop the tears that were starting to fall.

Although it was an unwanted pregnancy due to their own carelessness, the baby was still her and Lisa's child. She would love it unconditionally.

Sensing Jennie's emotion, the doctor inwardly sighed.

"Miss kim, the reason I asked all of those questions a while ago was to roughly measure the percentage of a positive pregnancy based on you daily sessions. Unfortunately, even you were very vigorous *cough* with you intimate interactions without using any contraceptivez, the lab results indicates that what you experienced was a false pregnancy.

'false pregnancy?'

Seeing the puzzled look on Jennie's face, the doctor continued.

"The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin or hCG is produced during pregnancy.

Women who were pregnant at an early age would have an increase of hCG in their body.

Pregnancy test kit only measures the hCG in the urine and not the other pregnancy indicators. That's why PT Kit is not fool proof."

Jennie felt like she became an idiot for the first time. Maybe because of her emotional instability, she was unable to understand anything. She just foolishly stared at the doctor as he explained everyhting without pausing.

The doctor asked her, "Have you eaten something that causes your hCG to imcrease? Protein-rich food like eggs, meat, poultry, fish or seafood protein and other related foods can cause the increase of hCG in our body, leading to false pregnancy."