Chapter 27 (Forced Love)

( WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

When Jennie told Lisa that she wanted to
cut their ties, she saw that she did not move.

Lisa just looked at her, unsure of what to do. She suddenly regretted what she said.

Living a life without Lisa.. How would she do that?

She could barely remember her previous lifestyle when she was still alone, without Lisa by her side.

'How was I living before Lisa arrived in my life?'

As if she was watching a movie, her life was replayed in her eyes.

She ate on her own.

She slept on her own.

She watched movies on her own.

She also cleaned her house on her own.

She was alone.

She was lonely.

Her life was as boring as hell, but things were different when Lalisa entered in her life. For the first time since her parents died, she finally experienced different emotions.

She started to laugh, to get angry, to be shy… She saw things in a positive way.

All of it was because of Lisa… But.. It won’t change the fact that she lied to her, and she hated Lisa for that. She steeled her heart and asked,

"Don’t tell me you don’t want to?"

She moved closer to him and whispered, "Don’t tell me you like me? Heh… Don’t forget, everything that happened between us was just purely sex. Nothing more, nothing less."

Jennie wanted to clap her hands. It seemed like she could be awarded as the best actress in Oscar’s.

She saw Lisa trying to grab her shoulders. She tried to step back but she was a second late.

"You really think that it was all sex? That there’s no emotions involved between us, huh, Jennie? Tell me!!” She grabbed her shoulders and shook her hard.

What should she say? That she only said those words because she was hurt?

Why was she hurt? Because Lisa lied.

Why did she lie? Jennie wanted to know.

"Then, why.. why did you lie?"

Unable to hold back anymore, Jennie whispered. It was more like she was blaming Lisa, not asking a question.

Lisa froze.

Her eyes shook.

Lisa hugged her.

Lisa hugged her tight, so tight that Jennie was almost squeezed to death.

She whispered in her ears,

"I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.."

That was what all Lisa said.

'Why? Why can’t you tell? Was it because I was just a plaything in your eyes?'

Jennie almost laughed out loud.

'Pathetic. I was so happy when you introduced yourself as my Girlfriend in front of Rosé… In the end, it was just my hopeful desire.. For you, I was nothing.. I’m just a convenient sex partner for you.'

Jennie closed her eyes. Pretending that she was not bothered by it.

That she did not care. Not a single bit. She pushed Lisa as hard as she could.