Chapter 37(Mrs. Manoban Lisa)

(JENNIE'S POV.)

'Lalisa Manoban!! You, shameless bastard!!'

Jennie prayed that when Little Bump grew up, her baby would not get Lisa’s nasty attitude and shameless personality.

She just stared at the papers with conflicted emotions inside her heart.

Recalling what Rosé said yesterday, Jennie once again fell into deep thought.

'Did she really try to search for me? Why would she do that? Unless…. She has feelings for me?'

Jennie’s heart almost skipped a beat.

'Impossible. If she truly loves me.. Then why… Why did she not utter those words I always wanted to hear?'

Jennie was still lost in her thoughts when her phone rang.

It was Lisa.

The shameless bastard was calling her.

She tried to calm herself before answering her phone.

"Hello. This is Jennie Kim of Kim International speaking."

She used her business-like tone to answer.

Lisa did not answer right away.

It took her a minute to reply. She could hear her exhale deeply.

"Have you received the envelope? I already signed everything."

Jennie mockingly laughed.

"Ms. Lalisa, what you did was not simply signing the papers. You basically rewrote everything!! This is not what we discussed yesterday!"

"Discussed? What did we discuss yesterday? Ah… On how you could satisf—-"

"Lalisa Manoban!! How shameless are you?!"

"Shameless enough to make you cum."

"You—!!"

Once again Jennie was rendered speechless by his shamelessness.

She took a deep breath and said in a very dangerous tone,

"Ms. Manoban, do not try to want a mile after given an inch. The things written here in the agreement are clearly impossible to achieve. I would like to change the conte—-"

"Ms. Kim, as I’ve said before, I am a businesswoman. What I care about is the profit I would make in every transaction. This is what I could offer for you. Take it or leave it. You better think wisely. I will wait for your call." Jennie ended their conversation.

If Lisa was here right now, Jennie might have strangled her to death.

Few minutes ago, she foolishly thought that maybe Lisa had feelings for her but after she taunted her like crazy a moment ago, she was very sure that the woman only wanted to mess with her.

Maybe Lisa was really her personal jinx and mortal nemesis.

She grudgingly read the Marriage agreement.

To summarize, after the marriage, Lalisa and Jenniw will live together.

The husband figure Lalisa and wife Jennie will share the same bed and sexual intercourse is a must.

Not less than 5x a day. During the union, both parties must be loyal to both sides. Flirting with other people is not allowed especially with men.

The wife’s first priority is the husband before anything else. The wife’s schedule must be thoroughly checked every day. Both companies will have a collaboration and both parties will act as the representative.