Chapter 60 (I'm the only one for Her)

(HANBIN'S POV.)

When Hanbin left the hospital after visiting Jennie, he did not return immediately to the hospital he was working at.

He drove his car towards a small alley and parked inconspicuously in the narrow corner.

He went out and waited for a few minutes before someone appeared beside him.

"The matter I was talking about, have you done it?"

Hanbin’s face that was full of warm and friendliness few minutes ago turned cold and angry.

"Give me a little bit of time. She’s very cunning. One mistake and she will know that you are tailing her every move."

Hanbin’s face darkened.

"I do not have time. If I don’t move right now, everything will be wasted.

I will not repeat the same mistake again. This time, make sure to gather every little detail.

What she does, the people she meets, the places she always goes, her bank accounts and every transactions she makes… You must gather everything in details."

"Just give me two days. I will give you the result. I’m just curious, why are you investigating her? Isn’t she your—"

"Enough! I pay you not to ask questions but to follow and observe her!"

The man went silent and nodded.

"Okay. Then I will go now. I will come back here two days from now. You must prepare for your payment."

Hanbin did not answer.

He just opened the door and went inside the car.

He immediately accelerated his speed after going back to the highway.

———–

(ROSÉ POV.)

When Rosé saw a huge box standing at the front of her doorstep, her brows wrinkled.

She slowly walked towards it apprehensively.

'Who left it here?'

Rosé looked left and right to see if the person who pushed her doorbell was still in this area.

But she saw no one.

Her eyes drifted towards the ruffles and ribbons on the box.

She could see strawberry patterns all over it.

When she trotted forward, her vision went blurry but she forced herself to move towards the box and reach for it.

She pulled the ribbon to open it but she suddenly felt losing her strength. She swayed back and forth.

Her consciousness started to fade away and she could feel her body burning up.

But before she fell on the floor, two sturdy arms caught her body.

A familiar scent assaulted her nostril.

"Jisoo…"

She managed to whisper before losing consciousness.

She did not know how long she fell unconscious.

She just found herself lying on the bed groggily.

Rosé felt like she was in an endless dream.

She felt something cold onher head.

She shivered when the cold cloth touched her skin.

She felt like someone was wiping her body from head to toe.