Chapter 41 ( I was Jealous)

(JENNIE'S POV.)

After the incident inside the office,Esther acted as if she did not see Jennie cry a while ago.

She was still working as usual but Jennie could feel that Esther would sometimes sneaked a peek at her.

Jennie acted as if she did not notice anything and continued to read the proposals.

Kim International was currently busy aside from preparing for Western Market.

The upcoming Bidding convention would be held a month from now.

She did not have time to cry in the corner and pity herself.

She decided not to dwell on her negative feelings.

Instead of thinking about those pictures, she would rather work for the company and exhaust her energy in preparing for their projects and plans.

It was almost the end of working hours but she was still not done with reading all those paperworks.

"Madam.. It's almost time to-"

"You can go after you finish your work. No need to work overtime. Just tell them to leave after they finish. I can do this one alone."

Jennie said without looking at Esther.

Jennie was busy signing and reading the proposals presented by the planning department.

Esther was reluctant to leave. As if she wanted to say something to her.

"Speak.'

Esther slowly said,

"Madam, everything has a reason. But sometimes, not everything we see and hear are the truth. You must not jump into conclusions and hurt yourself."

Esther bow down her head and walked towards the door.

Jennie's hand froze.

She then whispered,

"Thank you."

Esther smiled as she closed the door.

'Seems like Madam is not really a Demoness. She is just wrongly perceived by others.'

After hearing Esther's advice, her brain started to work rationally.

(A/N: Hallelujah!! You're done with being stupid eh?)

The photos were deliberately sent to her.

She still did not know who was brave enough to send those pictures.

But she was sure that whoever planned this cheap trick wanted to destroy their relationship.

She sneered. Seems like someone found out that she married the Eldest Young Master of Manoban Family.

Although she knew that the photos were deliberately captured, it won't change the fact that Lisa had a dinner with a nameless woman.

She was still thinking of how to get even with Lisa when Rosé called her.

"Jennie!! Where are you? Are you busy?"

"No. Why?"

"Hanbin arrived at Seoul!! He's looking for you!"

"What?! Where are you now??"

"We're at the Drunken Immortal."

"Okay! I'll be there!"

-----

(LISA POV.)

Lisa was very busy. Even though it was already seven in the evening, she was still in the company.