Chapter 58 (A Good Suggestion)

(NANCY POV.)

Nancy grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"It’s me. There’s something I want you to do."

"I can’t."

"Why?! Are you backing out?! Remember, I’m not the only one who wanted to destroy their relationship. You also signed up for this!"

"I know. But they are searching for the culprit. We must not provoke them for now. Manoban Lalisa has already mobilized her own people to investigate everything."

Nancy laughed maniacally.

"Oh please. I’m not a coward like you!!

When you paid someone to send email to that bitch, you already cut any ties you have with her.

What are you afraid of? Lalisa? If you won’t help me, I will not force you! But remember, if I get caught, you are also busted!!"

"Fine! But wait for a few more days. I must prepare for everything. Do not call me again. I will contact you later."

Nancy snorted.

"You better not change your mind. Remember, we are in this together. If you chicken out, I will tell that Jennie bitch about your betrayal. Let’s see if you could stay here in Seoul after betraying her."

Nancy immediately cut off their conversation when she heard some noises outside the office.

She closed her eyes to calm herself.

When she opened it, her face no long had that vicious expression, as if that woman who uttered those malicious words was just a figment of imagination.

She smiled sweetly while walking towards the door as if nothing happened earlier.

————–
(ROSÉ POV.)

When Rosé successfully returned to her room, she immediately went towards the restroom and took a shower.

She wanted to erase Jisoo’s scent.

Erase her touch.

Erase her mark.

She wanted to erase everything.

Erase everything that happened few minutes ago.

Because she was afraid.

Afraid of what she felt towards Jisoo.

She was afraid that she might really get swayed by her.

Rosé immediately took a quick shower to scrub out everything and erase Jisoo’s mark on her body.

When the cold water touched her body, she shivered but the fire that was burning inside her did not die.

The desire she felt towards Jisoo continued to increase every second, burning her body inside and out.

When she remembered her naked appearance,

When she remembered her temperature,

When she remembered her touch on her breasts..

Rosé could not help but hyperventilate.

She clenched her teeth and decreased the water temperature.

------

(JENNIE'S POV.)

"Are you done?"

Jennie saw Hanbin ended his call.

After they ate, his phone rang.

He immediately excused himself to answer the phone call.

"yeah.."