Characters

Rakshat Dynasty

Kingdom - Rakshatra

1.  Abhyuday (meaning - Rising Sun) :

The Crown Prince(Yuvraj) of Rakshatra. 20 years old. Engaged from Childhood. At the age of 12, he lost his mother as well as his smile.

2.  Virendra :

The ruling King of Rakshatra and Yuvraj Abhyuday's father.  He has two sons and one daughter.  He has slight biasness towards his first son Abhyuday due to his own guilt as well as the outstanding performance and reputation among scholars and subjects alike.

3.  Chandria:

She was the first wife of King Virendra and Queen of Rakshatra until her death. Yuvraj Abhyuday is her son.

4.  Oormila :

Stepmother of Yuvraj Abhyuday, second wife of King Virendra and the ruling Queen of Rakshatra.  She has one son and one daughter.

5. Kaushal : step brother of Yuvraj Abhyuday.

6.  Nitara : step sister of Yuvraj Abhyuday.

Daya Dynasty

Kingdom - Hridaypura

1.  Kalindi (meaning - The Sun) :

Princess of Hridaypura. 17 years old. Has her own secrets and talents.  But all the world knows about her is her cooking, painting and sewing skills.

2.  Udayan :

The ruling King of Hridaypura and Father of Princess Kalindi.  He has one son, who is the crown Prince and one daughter, which is Kalindi from his first wife. He has some more children from his other wives.

3.  Mathura :

The ruling Queen of Hridaypura and first wife of King Udayan. Mother of Yuvraj Pratham and Princess Kalindi.

4. Pratham :

Yuvraj of Hridaypura and first son of King and Queen. Protective brother of Kalindi.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Here are the list of characters, though everyone is not important.

Characteristics of the persons are not revealed as it would be difficult to remember anyways.

How do you find the names of the leads? Just remember their names.😁

Do vote and comment, if you are excited for the new story.

Hope you give the same love and support for my new story as the previous ones.

Thanks,
SM.

Ruthless Rulers of Rakshatra (RRR)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara