Chapter 49 - Coronation

The commander immediately said, "The soldiers from our army camp at the borders will take atleast 3 more days to reach here, even if we send a message right away".  Abhyuday looked at Parth, who smirked looking at Dhruvasena's victorious smiling face.  And he went to the near by Gong and hit it once.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the Gong was heard, the army of Khamboj which invaded the Palace Compound gates, got surrounded on both sides by a swarm of soldiers with bow and arrow in their hands.  One line of soldiers were perched upon the palace compound and another line stood in front of the bewildered army defending the Palace.  By now, the soldiers of Khamboj have understood that their counterparts who had gone inside the palace were not to be expected alive. 

Before the panicked soldiers could think of their defence,  another Gong was heard and the two lines of soldiers who had already taken their positions, let out their arrows which firmly landed on the necks of the enemy soldiers.  Now the remaining Soldiers from Khamboj started to move forward to attack the people on ground infront of them, when the archers perched on the compound walls killed all the remaining people in one single pull of their bow.  The entire Khamboj army that infiltrated Rakshatra were finally wiped out.

Maharaj Virendra as well as the commander was stunned and whispered, "Who are they?".  Parth answered, "They are our secret Soldiers who got trained personally by me and Abhyuday".  Although they had questions on how, when and where, they kept silent for the time being.  Then Virendra questioned, "This technique to pull multiple arrows together, wasn't it unsuccessful when you tried to teach the soldiers during training?  Later you gave it up.  Then how come everyone accurately used that technique?". 

Parth replied instead of Abhyuday, "Maharaj, Your son may be a great warrior but may not be a great teacher.  That was why it was unsuccessful.  Lately, we got a new teacher who could teach them quickly and skillfully".  Just then the secret soldiers from the compound walls jumped down and removed their head dress, which uncovered their face as well.  Hearing the shocked gasp near him, Parth replied, "Oh! I missed to mention that it is the secret army of WOMEN soldiers.  My bad memory! Sorry".  The commander was feeling nostalgic seeing an entire army of women, enjoying their victory, after taking down the entire army of men.

On the other hand, Parth was explaining both his father and the King on how he got to know about the influx of these people in disguise during his visit to the coastal Village for personal reasons.  And how he intimated this to Abhyuday and immediately started his journey back here.  He said, "We have a secret place to train these people and there are also secret entrances both inside and outside the Palace.  That's how, we split ourselves and surrounded the enemies from both inside and outside".  Saying so, he looked down at his people and also Laksh and Rekha along with them in the celebration as they both led the two groups".

Just then, Rudrasena turned towards his uncle and punched him square in the jaw, which made him fall down away from Abhyuday's grip.  Rudrasena shouted near his face by bending down to his level, "Are you happy now?  After killing half of the army power and leaving their families in forever sorrow, now what have you achieved?".  By the end of his speech, he couldn't control his tears and let his tears down.  He left the old man on the ground and looked down at the pile of dead bodies surrounding the Palace.

Taking the distraction as a chance, Dhruvasena started running to the stairs and quickly climbed down.  The commander was ready to chase down but Abhyuday stopped him and said, "What will you do by capturing him?".  Maharaj replied, "We are yet to know about Yuvrani's whereabouts, Yuvraj".  To which Abhyuday just smiled and said, "Even he realised that he has no more advantages".  Soon Dhruvasena reached the front of the Palace and the soldiers, who were celebrating till then, blocked his path, eventually preventing his escape.  Dhruvasena got panicked and started running here and there to find a gap among the soldiers but they didn't allow any space.