Chapter 17 - Seduced

Abhyuday looked at the report of Bharath and decided to go through it, afterall he has to decide the punishment for the maid who dared to enter his chamber and tried to seduce him.

Later that day, a guard informed Yuvraj that Maharaj has called for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abhyuday went to the common hall for the Royal family members and saw that his wife was already present along with his father.  Maharaj Virendra said, "Abhyuday, This year's Chariot festival (or Car festival) for Goddess Meenakshi will happen today evening.  I forgot to let you know about the invite we received last week.  Usually one of the Royal family has to start the festival by pulling the chariot.  Since this year, We have a new member, I want both of you to start the festival together.  It will be a great blessing at the start of your marriage life as well".  Abhyuday nodded and said, "Ok Maharaj, I will start the preparations".  Saying so, he excused himself and left.  Kalindi looked at his retreating figure and sighed inaudibly.  She retired to her chamber as well.  Inside the chamber, she quietly sat on a chair and thought about last night.  She herself doesn't know how she got so bold to do something like that.  She slapped her head and laid down her head backwards on the head rest of the chair and closed her eyes.  Gopi and Lekha were there but kept silent, on seeing her distressed mood and silent actions.  Kalindi reminisced what happened in the bathroom.

Flashback

Abhyuday immersed himself in the pool of cold water, while keeping both hands on the edges of the pool.  He simply closed his eyes and remained like that for sometime, as the incident that had taken place just now could have been detrimental if he was not trained or cautious.  And he had witnessed the calamities it had brought in this palace years ago.  Just when he was remembering the old incidents, he heard the door open and close, he turned his head sideways without opening his eyes of turning completely.  From the sound of the small waistband bells clanking, he confirmed that it was his wife, Yuvrani.    Because at this time of the night, maids would have already retired, so it left only her.  He didn't speak anything as he didn't know her purpose of coming here, given their previous encounter in the bathroom and her avoiding after that.

Then he heard the rustling of water indicating that she was entering the pool from the other side.  He was sure that she was here for something else and not bathing.  When he heard the water moving, he opened his eyes only to be frozen by the breath-taking view infront of him.  There she was, in a white cotton saree seemingly prepared for the night sleep, drenched in water from head to toe with the saree sticking to her body, moving towards him.  He was so mesmerised with the view that he didn't notice when she came near him.  Kalindi smiled at him and slowly dragged her fingers from his forehead to his nose, lips, chin and then his bare chest. Abhyuday closed his eyes and relished her touch which made his heart beat faster.  He opened his eyes when he lost her touch, only to see her taking the sandalwood paste in her hand.  Then she came near him and applied the paste on his torso to help him take bath.

She applied the paste all over his upper body painfully dragging her hands slowly over his hands, chest, abdomen and finally his face.  He opened his eyes to look at her face while she concentrated on his face.  Then cleaned him with water using a mug, all the while he was in the same position just feeling her touch and enjoying it.  After cleaning his face, she caressed his cheek with her right hand and he still looked at her face.  Her fingers touched his lips and their eyes met.  She leaned in while still looking at him and when he anticipated her lips meeting his own and closed his eyes, she kissed his chin and then kissed his neck. Slowly she reached his shoulders kissing all the way from his chin, and bit him on his neck and shoulder joint.  This made him open his eyes and come out of his daze which she put him through.  When he regained his clear mind, she removed her face from his neck and met him with a slight mocking smile on her face and said, "If people get to know that I'm yours, then they should also know that you are mine.  So that they don't get any ideas to appease you".   Abhyuday realized that she knew about the maid's approach in the shastrasala and not about the one back in his room.  Otherwise she wouldn't have waited till now, only to come later to the bathroom.

She traced the hickey on his neck and was about to turn away from him.  Suddenly he pulled her by her waist tightly leaving no gap between them, her breasts pressed against his chest, their lips just mere inches away.  His action made her gasp and faltered her previous confidence.  But still she tried to out up a brave face and asked which came out as a whisper, "What are you doing?".  He pulled her left leg around his waist, making their lower bodies pressed together which made her eyes widen and breath come out in pants as she could feel his hard-on.  Abhyuday turned and pressed her back against the pool wall.  Then he said, "Do you feel what you have done?".  He didn't tell anything about how she was able to make him hard which even the aphrodisiac couldn't do.  That was an information which would bruise his ego infront of her.  Instead he simply closed the distance between their lips and gave into his heart's desire.  Kalindi forgot to breathe for a moment when his lips landed on hers.  He left her lips for a moment and said, "Breathe".  Kalindi exhaled and immediately once again her lips were trapped in between his. This time, she also kissed him back.  The kiss was not rough but rather soft without any urgency.  His hands were on her waist, sometimes pinching and sometimes playing with her waistchain with bells in it.  After a few minutes they broke the kiss to catch some breathe.  He kept looking at her who kept her eyes closed.  She opened her eyes to meet his stare and then slowly moved away from him sideways as he had caged her earlier. 

She left the bathroom without turning back while he simply looked at her figure until she went out.

Flashback ends

Kalindi scrunched her face in embarassment and murmured to herself, "Why did i l act like a jealous and possessive wife?  What he must have thought?  This is so immature of you Kalindi.  If you let your heart into this relationship without knowing it's future then you will be the one who will get hurt in the end.  Hold on your feelings before its too late".  The two maids were confused with their Yuvrani's behaviour and talked to each other through their eyes.  Rekha returned at that time and greeted Kalindi, which made her come out of her thoughts.  Rekha said, "Yuvrani, it has been taken care off".  Kalindi just nodded her head and decided to get ready for the festival. 

In the evening, Yuvraj was about to leave his chamber for the festival, when his trusted guard Bharath came to inform him regarding the task assigned.  Hearing the report, Abhyuday was even more confused and said, "Just wait for some time then we will discuss this matter".  Then he went out and met with Kalindi who quickly averted her gaze from him and then both went to the palace entrance where there was a surprise for them.  Rupika was present there along with her mother.  She said, "Please forgive us Yuvraj!  Actually my daughter wanted to look around the fair which is usually arranged during this festival.  But no one could accompany her till now due to other works.  Now that you are going for it, I thought of sending her along with you".  Rupika was standing silently while feeling shy to look at him.  Yuvraj replied, "There is a correction Maharani Maithili.  I'm not the only one going to the festival.  Yuvrani is also coming with me.  So you should also ask her permission".  As soon as Abhyuday finished, both the mother and daughter stiffened in their places.  His answer seemed like his wife is the one who takes decisions for him.  Rupika looked up at the Royal couple before her and then she noticed the hickey on Yuvraj's neck which was covered by some extra ornaments.  She felt hurt on seeing the one whom she loved for five years, living with another girl happily.  She felt tears threatening to come but controlled herself and then she heard Yuvrani Kalindi say, "Let her join us.  They are here only for a few days, so as our guest we need to fulfill their small wishes".  Yuvraj simply nodded at her words and signalled Rupika to join.  Rupika joined the carriage of Kalindi while Yuvraj took a horse, since it is a short travel they didn't use the Royal elephant. 

Glossary:

Maharaj - King
Maharani - Queen
Yuvraj - Crown Prince
Yuvrani - Crown Princess
Bhabhi - sister-in-law
Gurudev - Teacher

-----------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Most awaited scene

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Thanks,
SM.