● 1- secrets of the two kingdom ●

In Angel kingdom..

The whole kingdom was filled with happiness...children's were laughing and playing..womens were doing shopping...men's were gossiping...the whole kingdom was looking like heaven..the reason was that ...
Their princess who was turning 10 years old tomorrow...yes the only princess of their kingdom..because of some problems it was said that no girl will be born in this kingdom ..but this curse ended when their princess was born..not only born..but born with the curse of beauty...which made everyone want her ...doesn't matter if it was a old man , middle-aged man, young man, peasants, ministers even girls tooo ...

The only princess kim yn ...

Her father kim seokjin was the king of angels kingdom...and her mother kim jisoo was the queen of angel kingdom...everybody loves king and queen because of their loving and caring nature ....the king and queen are known for their love bond that is unbreakable....

The king and queen have a son also ..the prince of angel kingdom kim taehyung...

Kim seokjin loved his daughter his princess more than anything else...and as tomorrow is her princess birthday..he announced that the whole kingdom should be decorated beautifully....

The king and the queen are in their room...

Queen jisoo- will you be inviting jaehyun too...
King seokjin- I don't know
Queen jisoo- I think you should do ..after all the problems are now solved...
King seokjin- hmm I'm thinking that too..
Queen jisoo- so invite him over ...with his son ...
King seokjin- yeah I will send a invitation letter there ..
Queen jisoo- yes ...

The king stoop up and went out of the room to his princess room to check up on her ...
He came and went inside the room and saw his daughter, his princess sleeping peacefully...he sat near her and kissed her forehead...and came out of the room and came to a room where he do all his official work

In Devils kingdom...

The whole kingdom is silent and each one is busied in doing on their work ..because one mistake the king of devil won't let you live anymore...

The king of devil park jaehyun changed into cruel and merciless after the death of her wife queen park hana ...it was said that when the queen gave birth to a cute baby boy ...after 3 months someone murdered her...because of which king become cruel and merciless...

The king was on his throne ....discussing something..while the door of the castle open and a minister walked in ...

Minister- King..th-ere is a invitation letter
King - from whom ..?
Minister- from angels kingdom
King - give it to me ....

The minister handed the letter to king and king started to read it...

Dear Jaehyun ,

My dear best friend I don't know how to say this ...but it's been a while that we didn't met each other because of our problems ...and for that I'm saying ...my daughter kim yn is turning 10 years old tomorrow...so I arranged a party..I hope you will be there...and don't forget to bring your son cause the queen and my son want to see him ...I hope you will be there ....with your son ...

Your best friend ,

Kim seokjin

The king was happy to read the letter of his best friend..
.yess the king of devil and king of angels are best friends but due to some problems they didn't met for almost 7 years .....

' Sure I will be there my world wide handsome jin ' the king thought

King - where is my son ..?
Minister - he is in his room drawing ...
King - him I will meet him there ...

The king stoop up and made his way to his son room ...

The king came inside the room and saw his son painting ..

King - Jimin
Jimin - yes
King - tomorrow we will be attending a party of my best friend..so make sure to get ready on time
Jimin - is it necessary to go
King - yes it is because the queen and king has specially asked for you ...
Jimin - ugh ..fine but which kingdom
King -angels kingdom
Jimin - what
King - yes son
Jimin - but dad
King - I don't want to hear anything just get ready tomorrow...evening..
Jimin - uhh ohk