Chapter 37

After dinner Jungkook washed the dirty dishes in the kitchen, Jin approached Jungkook, he wanted to eat his dessert.

"Yahh Jin, I'm washing the dishes" Jin buried his face in Jungkook's neck with his hands on Jungkook's hips and touched him.

"I want my dessert"

"Can you be patient for a moment? I'm still washing dishes." Jin held Jungkook's hand, took the plate in his hand and put it in the sink.

"You can stop washing the dishes." Jin turned Jungkook over and removed the apron from his body.

"Why are you impatient?"

"I don't want to waste my time" Jin brought his face closer until their lips met, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's neck and brought him closer. The wet kiss they did made both of them turn on. When Jin's tongue entered Jungkook's mouth, Jin quickly took off Jungkook's pants and pulled it down.

Jin pulled his head away from Jungkook while Jungkook was enjoying Jin's lips. Jin knelt in front of Jungkook, Jin lifted one Jungkook's leg and placed it on his shoulder, then started sucking Jungkook's dick, making Jungkook's one hand squeeze Jin's hair and the other hand tightly gripping the edge of the counter behind him. His eyes rolled and he stretched his head back from the pleasure he was feeling.

Jin stuck his two fingers into Jungkook's hole, making him groan. But he covered his mouth with his hand because he didn't want his father to wake up with the noise coming from his mouth.

Jin just looked up while continuing to pump Jungkook's dick and his hands kept moving in and out, he even put one more finger into Jungkook's hole and made Jungkook grab Jin's hair tighter.

"Jin..mmphhh enough..ahh.fuckk" Not long after that Jin could feel his mouth filled with Jungkook's warm juice and he swallowed it.

He stood up and took off his pants then lifted one Jungkook's legs again, he lifted it up and held it with his hands.

"Jin, what do you want to do? my dad can wake up if he hears..ahhh shit...mmpphhh.." Jin pushed his dick into Jungkook's hole.

"Sshh baby" Jin kissed Jungkook's lips to muffle the sound of his moaning.

"Ohhh..mmmphhh..fuckk..ahhh" Jin continued to hit Jungkook's hole until the sound of skin crashing was heard. Jin pushed his dick very deep. He not only fucked Jungkook's hole but also sucked his lips.

Jin stepped down Jungkook's feet, broke the kiss and turned Jungkook around then told him to bend over to the counter.

"Jin..mmmphhh..ahhh.." Jin didn't have to wait he just pushed his dick, his hands were on Jungkook's hips to hold his body while he pumped Jungkook.

Jungkook kept covering his mouth with his hand while Jin spread Jungkook's butt cheeks for better access.

Jungkook's body was moving erratically, sweat was dripping down his body and face, his legs were also starting to limp and shaking, but Jin hadn't stopped hitting his dick on Jungkook, he wasn't satisfied with cracking the hole.

Jin lifted Jungkook's shirt so that his back was visible and kissed his body while continuing to push fast.

"I'm coming.." Jin pulled his dick out and Jungkook immediately knelt down facing Jin and sucked on his dick, letting his mouth fill with his cum and swallowing it.

Jungkook couldn't stand up he just dropped his body on the floor, he sat with his breath heavy and sweat on his face. After putting on his pants Jin knelt in front of Jungkook and carried him into his arms.

"I love you so much, you are so sexy babe, I like it"

"Yeahh, I love you too, can you take me to the room, I'm running out of energy" Jin nodded and picked Jungkook up bridal style, laying him on the bed.

"I'll clean you up, wait here" Jungkook just nodded with his eyes closed.

Jin came back from the bathroom with wet towel in his hands, he opened Jungkook's legs and wiped the towel over Jungkook's dick and his ass, making sure everything was clean.

"Jin"

"yes baby"

"Come here, I want to sleep beside you"

"Wait a minute I will return this towel to the bathroom" Jungkook nodded and soon he felt Jin climb into bed, lie down beside him and pull the blanket over their bodies, Jungkook hugged Jin's body and rested his head on Jin's chest.

"I like this, this body"

"This is yours Jungkook"

"Yeah I know, all of this is mine" Jungkook nuzzled his head against Jin's chest making Jin smile and squeezing Jungkook tighter to keep him warm.

"You have to win Jin"

"Ssh go to sleep" Jungkook raised his head to see Jin's face.

"You have to win, you have to fix my feeling that is always jealous seeing you and Sowon noona practicing intimately"

"Would you like to replace her?"

"What?"

"You can help me practice"

"Nope, that's a really bad idea, thank you"

"But you can skate Jungkook"

"But the moves you make are different, no, I chose jealousy until the tournament" Jungkook put his head back on Jin's chest.

"Hmm and one more thing Jin"

"What's that?"

"Namjoon said I have to be careful with Soobin, he is very obsessed with you, that means he can do anything to get you right?"

"Yeah he does look like a psycho whenever he mentions my name. I thought at first he was like you, but I was wrong, he is a very different person, he is very aggressive."

"The point of my word is what if he manages to ruin us both?" Jin kissed Jungkook's head.

"Listen to me carefully, he is only looking for attention and I will not give it, neither do you, we must trust each other so that no one can look for trouble. You must know I love you very much, we must always be open, if jealous or something else we feel we must tell each other, communication is important and it is better to fight than to avoid each other "

"Wait, I remember Namjoon also said the same thing as you"

"Yes I also quoted his words when he told me to come to you"

"You also said, if there is a problem don't run, but stay here and talk together, that's the point, scream, hit me if it can make you calm, cry but please after that we have to calm our minds and find a solution"

"Jungkook.." Jin only heard the sound of snoring.

"You are so adorable Jungkook, how can I fall in love with someone else, if I can have it all from you? I love you so much" Jin kissed Jungkook's head.