Chapter 19

This day means a lot to both of them, it will be a special place for them. That day, Jungkook was with someone else, he wasn't Jin the ice prince, but Kim Seokjin, the man who treated him very well. Kissing and hugging him warmly, without seeing who he is.

it was getting dark, Jin and Jungkook returned to Jin's apartment. They came home after dinner and Jungkook intended to go straight back to his house after changing clothes.

When Jungkook came out of Jin's room, he saw Jin standing on the balcony.

"Hey isn't it really cold out here?"

"Yeah, then why are you here?"

"Because you're here" Jungkook stood beside Jin.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"Why don't you tell about your relationship with Jennie to your fans?"

"For what? in a relationship there is only me and my partner, other people don't need to know what we went through and what happened to us"

"Tomorrow I will return to the arena, I believe my legs are ready to train, you are there right?" Jin turned to Jungkook.

"Ahh about that, I forgot, whether I still work there or not, because Mr. Lee said he would find a replacement for me."

"Why?"

"Because I helped you"

"I'll call Mr. Lee.."

"No. I will do it myself and I have to go home, my father must be waiting for me"

"Yeah, you're right" Jungkook hoped something would happen but Jin just walked in and left him on the balcony alone.

"Thank you for today"

"with pleasure" Jin led Jungkook to the door and when Jungkook wanted to open the door, Jin held his arm.

"Wait.."

"What?" Jungkook looks at Jin

"What's wrong Jin?" Jin sighed and lowered his head.

"I'm sorry, I just.. be careful Jungkook" Jungkook was a little disappointed because he hoped Jin would kiss him again, but he still smiled.

"Okay"

When Jungkook left, Jin pressed his forehead against the door.

"Why Jin? you have to hold it! You have to be able to hold yourself back." Jin mumbled.

Jungkook returned home with a smile on his face, he couldn't believe that what happened that day was a reality. He kept holding his lips, he could feel Jin's hand embracing his body. He sniffed his own body and..

"Oh shit!! why I smell so bad, aish must be the reason he doesn't kiss me anymore when I want to leave, what a fool Jungkook" Jungkook kept hitting his head as he entered his house.

"Papa I'm home"

"What's with your face?"

"Nothing papa, have you had dinner?"

"Yes, Mr. Park just left"

"Papa"

"What is it?"

"Do I smell really bad?"

"Why did you say that?"

"Please answer honestly"

"Come here so papa can sniff you" Jungkook leaned closer to his papa.

"Hmm not bad but not good either" Jungkook immediately pouted.

"What is it? You don't usually ask that."

"I want to take a shower" Jungkook immediately ran to his room and took off all his clothes and took a shower.

He rubbed his whole body, he was so embarrassed by his body odor.