Chapter 39

In the car no one spoke. Jungkook just turned his face away from Jin and continued to stare out the window beside him, he always wiped the tears from his eyes and cried silently and it hurt.

As for Jin, his heart wasn't calm at that time, he knew that nothing happened in the shower room with Soobin, he didn't do anything but that's what he thought, he didn't know what was on Jungkook's mind right now. He was angry with himself, he always turned to Jungkook and wanted to always hold his hand but he didn't do that.

When he arrived at the apartment, Jin immediately put all his things on the floor and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook just let it go and cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry but it's not what you see, Soobin and I didn't do anything, I swear"

"He's naked and he's under you Jin"

"Yes but we didn't do anything, please believe me"

"I believe in you, I always believe in you, I know you won't do anything to him, I know that but.. Jin.." Jungkook let go of his arms and looked at Jin.

"It hurts"

"Shit! I'm stupid Jungkook, angry at me, you can hit me, it's my fault" Jungkook cupped Jin's cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. The tears didn't stop flowing even though his chest was very tight at that time.

"I won't do that Jin, I know it's not your fault, I just.. I wasn't prepared for what I saw, I'm sure he did that with bad intentions, but here, it hurts to see you, seeing you right on top of his naked body sick of me. I'm jealous, I'm angry, I hate to see you, because you're only mine. Only I can see your body and touch it, as selfish as I am. Jin... I love you so much, I can't bear to be angry, I'm more afraid of losing you"

Jin just looked at his boyfriend's face and wiped his tears. He hugged Jungkook tightly, as if to show that Jungkook would never lose him.

"Thank you babe, I will fix everything, no more tears, I promise, I love you too Jungkook, don't ever leave me, tell me how bad I am but please stay with me like this, this is all I need, you is here with me"

The next day they came to the arena together, Jin picked up Jungkook at his apartment as usual. Jin drove Jungkook home after solving their problems.

It was so painful for Jungkook that the scene still lingers in his mind. But as he said earlier, he was more afraid of losing Jin and held back his anger for it. He believes Jin will not do anything, this is a risk he must bear.

Arriving at the arena, Jin immediately practiced with Sowon, who had already arrived. Jungkook approached Irene and Jisoo as usual.

"Hey Irene, Hey noona"

"Heyy kookie, did you know Soobin was fired?" Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard that.

"What?"

"Yes Jungkook, Mr. Lee just came to say about it, he didn't say why Soobin was fired but he looked very angry at Soobin at that time" Irene said.

"But you see Namjoon hyung's face? he also looks angry at Soobin" Jisoo said and if they knew it wasn't just Mr. Lee and Namjoon were mad at Soobin but Jungkook too.

Jungkook was just silent until someone came up to him and sat beside him, it was Ken.

"Hey can I have a bottle of water please?" Ken said and Irene immediately nodded and went to get him some water.

"Jin and Sowon look really good, they definitely won the tournament this time" Ken said.

"Yeah, they look good together, I thought Jin only suits Jennie but it seems like he goes well with anyone who's pretty" Jisoo said.

Irene came and gave Ken a drink. Jungkook just sat there, his heart hasn't healed from Soobin and now he has to hear the praises coming for Jin and Sowon. But the sadness didn't last long, because when Jin and Sowon left the arena, he approached Jungkook and confused Jungkook and the others.

"Babe" Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard Jin say that in front of many people.

"What did you say?" Ken said.

"What? He's my boyfriend, what's wrong?" At that time those who were there including Jungkook had a heart attack at the same time, their jaws almost fell out and their eyes widened at Jin's confession at that time.

Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him away from there while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist and at that moment all eyes in the arena were only on them.

"Oh goddd, we said something bad, if they're dating that means, we're hurting Jungkook because of our compliments on Jin and Sowon" Jisoo said.

"Wow daebak, Jin hyung and Jungkook, I can't believe this, but look Jin hyung is so romantic to Jungkook" Irene said.

"So it wasn't a dream? the toilet incident was real?" Ken mumbled.

The three of them and the others were still paying attention to the two lovebirds. When they sat next to each other, Jungkook felt very strange.

"Jin what are you doing?" Jungkook whispered to Jin.

"No more tears, they have to know who I belong to" Jin kissed Jungkook's forehead in front of many people and made his face red.

"I don't like this Jin" Jin brought his face closer to Jungkook and smiled.

"And do you like this?" Jin grabbed Jungkook's neck and kissed him passionately in the middle of the crowd, making everyone shocked.

"Jin" Jungkook pushed Jin's body and looked at him.

"You're my boyfriend and they should know about that" Jin smiled at Jungkook making all the pain in his heart disappear instantly.