Chapter 29

After 3 rounds of sex, Jin and Jungkook ended up cuddling on the bed, they were very tired and their breath was very heavy, sweat also soaked their bodies, they weren't wearing anything yet, without a blanket covering them.

Jin hugged Jungkook from behind and kept kissing Jungkook's back.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook said and kissed Jin's hand.

"No, how about you?" Jungkook nodded.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"I think tomorrow you should carry me to work"

"Does it hurt like that?"

"My lower body hurts so much, even my ass is burning right now, you cracked me"

"But you said don't stop"

"Yeah and I'm regret to say that" Jin laughed and kissed Jungkook's neck

"Jin, I'm sweating, my body must be smelly"

"No, you smell so good and I like it"

"You're lying"

"No, I'm not lying"

"Do you want to take a shower? my body is sticky" Jin made Jungkook's body lying next to him, he supported his body with his elbows and looked at Jungkook.

"You want to take a shower with me?"

"No, I mean I showered myself"

"My body is sticky too"

"You can shower after me"

"But we can save time if we shower together." Jin's hand started to rub Jungkook's dick but Jungkook held it.

"Stop pervert, I want to take a shower myself" Jin sighed and got out of bed and when Jungkook wanted to do the same he screamed in pain while holding his hips and Jin just watched him from the bathroom door

"You don't want to help me? I want to take a shower." Jungkook pouted and Jin just shook his head.

"Jin, my body is sticky, I want to take a shower, help me to the bathroom"

"No"

"Why are you so mean?" Jungkook just sat on the edge of the bed with a frown on his face and Jin walked over to him, kneeling between his legs. Jin just stared at Jungkook like he usually does.

"Jin.. please help me to the bathroom, you can take a shower with me" Jungkook said that with pouty lips and made Jin smile.

"Let's go" Jin carried Jungkook bridal style and carried him to the bathroom and Jin kissed Jungkook's cheek before lowering him under the shower.

Jin turned on the water and the water started falling over their heads, like raindrops hitting their heads, Jin hugged Jungkook from behind to help him stand up properly because his legs were still shaking.

"I love you baby" Jin whispered in Jungkook's ear and his lips started to brush Jungkook's neck, he tilted his neck for Jin.

"I love you too"

"You must remember, you are mine now" Jungkook turned around and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck, he looked at Jin and saw water running down Jin's face, his wet hair and that's made Jungkook suddenly cry.

Jin immediately cupped Jungkook's cheek when he saw his red eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"No, I'm sorry, I..I'm just so happy, I didn't expect this Jin and yes, yes I'm yours now" Jin closed the water and made it stop running down Jungkook's face.

"I love you and that's the truth, don't ever cry in front of me Jungkook, I just want to see you smile and laugh because of me, I don't want other people to touch you, I also don't want you to get hurt, you have to say whatever you feel, whatever you think, I here and I will always listen to you"

"Jin, even just by looking at you I can say things I don't want to say, I'm just afraid, one day you will change, I don't want you to do the same to other people, I only want you for me, you are mine, I don't want to share you with others"

"I promise, I'm only yours, I will not change and I will not do this to anyone else, because I have you"

Jungkook hugged Jin tightly and after they finished showering, they came out with towels over their bodies.

"I didn't bring any other clothes"

"You can wear my shirt." Jin led Jungkook to the bed to sit down and he headed to the wardrobe to get Jungkook's shirt and pants.

"Here, put it on" Jungkook put it on and when he stood up it was big enough to cover his lower body.

"I don't need these pants" Jungkook put him on the bed and stood up looking at his own body.

"Why.. hey you look adorable like that" Jin approached him and hugged Jungkook from behind.

"This is enough to cover my body"

"Yeah, I prefer you like this, you don't need anything for your body Jungkook"

"Ya!! You pervert" Jin just laughed and kissed Jungkook's neck.