"Yes, I grant you my permission and when is this event going to be held?", I asked and Keanu smiled.
"I tried clearing your schedule but it was occupied with too many important meetings, so the event will have to held tonight ", he replied and I groaned.

Keanu let out a chuckled as his eyes moved to his watch, his eyes then widened and he gave me a guilty look,"Excuse me Sir, but I'm running late for a meeting, is it okay if we could discuss this details later?" ,he questioned, looking at his watch again and back up to me apologetically, so I just nodded to him as a reply. He stood up from his seat and gave me a respectful bow before exiting my office.

Damn I was not in the mood for a party...

I pulled out my phone , and immediately searched for Jessi's contact, informing him about the event because I'm gonna need someone to accompany me and not just some golddigger who's gonna keep clinging onto me like her damn life depends off of it.

We were just going as buddies tho... I thought as I searched my pocket for my cigarettes and I frowned at my thought. No we aren't buddies but he's definitely not my date I'm not gay...

I thought as I lighted my cigarette before exhaling a huge puff of air.

Yeah I'm not gay.

___

Jessi pov:

I blew the snot out of my nose as tears slipped out of my eyes, blurring my vision as I stared at the television before me , "Don't kill my fucking baby!", I screamed at the actors that were playing on the screen, not caring that they couldn't hear me through my sobs.

My loud cries were stopped until I heard my phone ding ,I decided to just shrug it at off first and continue watching my movie but when it dinged for a second time , my eyes rolled to the back of my head in annoyance and I had to check who this devil was that was disturbing me.

Someone Is trying to desperately ruin my fucking day!

I grabbed my phone and switched it on, revealing the person that sent me a message. The moment I saw that it was Derick, I sighed and opened his messages, hoping that he wasn't gonna let me work on my day off.

Hot boss:We have a mission tonight.

Hot boss:Jessi...

Shit.

I let out a loud groan and typed out a reply.

Me:What are we gonna do?

Hot boss:we're going to a party, I already ordered something for you to wear, it should arrive in a few minutes so try not to make us late , I'll pick you up at 6.

A smirk reached my lips as I realized that Derick was practically taking me on a date and I tucked a hair strand behind my ear as bit my lip with a evil chuckle.