29

_________________________________________________

Y/n POV

I just got home, and Wilbur was already standing in the hallway. "Sooo.. how was it?" he asked. "It was great. " I reply, "Did anything interesting happen..?" he asked as if he knew something. "How did you know..?" I ask. "I didn't. I was just curious.." he replied. "Okay.. well.. me and Tommy kissed. " I say. He stays silent for a bit, but then he smiles. "I'm happy for you Y/n." he says coming over to me and hugging me. "Thanks Will." I say hugging him back..

Tommy POV

So I just came back, and I'm scrolling through Twitter, when I hear a nock on my door. "Come in." I said, puttingmy phone down and looking up. Then my dad opens the door and comes in. "Soo.. how did it go?" he asked, sitting next to me. "It went great. We kissed, and I can't believe that I'm saying this but.. we're dating, dad." I say with a big smile on my face. And after that my dad immediately hugs me. "That's great. I'm happy for you Tom. Now you should go and tell your mother." he says and we both laugh. "Yeah. But a bit later though, I want to text Toby!" I say and my dad leaves.

Toby

Tobyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yeeeeeeees?

i finally did it!!!

wait what did u do??

I confessed to Y/n

OH
how did it go?

SHE LIKES ME BACK

CONGRATS MAN

and we kissed
and we're dating

WHAT
does Wilbur know?
does PHIL know?

I don't know about Will..
but u're the first person i texted

awww
thanks man!:)

yeah no prob
but i'm gonna go tell phil now

WAIT
HES STREAMING

is he?
oh yeah he is
okay ig i'll do it later

kay
gtg but i'm very happy for u!

thanks tubs:))
read 9:34 pm

————————————————————————
Wow. I think. I'm just becoming to actually realise that I'm dating the girl I've liked for a while now. I'm so happy she feels the same..

~~~

No one's pov

So it's been around 3 months and Y/n and Tommy are still dating. They announced it to their fans a few days ago, and since then they have been doing a lot of irl stuff, streaming together... Most people could say, that they're the happiest they ever were.
Right now, they're sitting on a bench with icecream in their hands, "I'm so happy we met." said Y/n, "Me too, but I never guessed that you'd be my new neighbour." Tommy said, and they both started laughing..

———————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! I am very very sorry for not posting for a WHILE, but I decided to end the story here. I really hope that u liked it. Also tysm to everyone that read my "book". it means so much to me. I hope u all are well, this is the author signing off.. <3