11

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV (the next day)

I was just getting ready for the dinner at our neighbours house when Tommy texted me.

Tommy<3

heyy

hellooooo

wyd?

preparing for the dinner tn. wbu

I'm also doing that 😂

sooo is there anything that u wanted to tell me? bcs I kinda have to go

Oh no. I was just getting a bit bored.

oh okay. byeeeeeee<3

byee<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had like 15 more minutes left and I still haven't picked out my outfit. So I went to my closet and looked for something to wear.

(timeskip)

It's been like 10 minutes and I still didn't pick out anything. So I just take the first thing I find. Which was this \/

(A/N- AGAIN! this is just for inspiration! you can choose something else if you don't like it! also this is the last time that I'm saying this

(A/N- AGAIN! this is just for inspiration! you can choose something else if you don't like it! also this is the last time that I'm saying this.)

So I put this on and went downstairs where Wilbur was.

"Ready to go?" he asked standing up.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Okay let's go." he said as we walked out of the house and then to the neighbours. It didn't take us long to get there since they lived right next to us. So then when we came there we knocked.

"Hello! come in!" the neighbour opened the door and said.

"Hi." me and Will said stepping inside the house.

"You can put your shoes here" she said pointing at a shoe rack "and after that you can go that way to the dinner table!" she said pointing in the direction where the dinner is, and we go there.

"I'm gonna be right back, I just need to get our son." the neighbour said and walked up the stairs. A while after she came back down and behind her a familiar figure.

"Y/N?!" the figure said as I looked at him.

"TOMMY?!" and just as I said that, I stood up and ran to him and he obviously ran to me too.