27

———————————————————————

1 week later

Tommy POV

It has been around 1 week after the first Jack Manifold video that Y/n was in. And we've filed two more. The fans love her. I mean who wouldn't love her? She's amazing. She's sweet, kind, always knows how to cheer you up, not to mention VERY pretty.. Oh god. What am I saying? Do I ACTUALLY like her?  I think, but then a knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. "Come in." I say sitting up. Then, my dad opens the door. "Morning Tom," he says, "Morning Dad." I reply, and then he sits on my bed next to me. But then he looks at me weirdly. Oh no. Did I do something? Shit. Shit. Shit. "Are you okay Tom?" he asks me. "Yeah.. actually, no." I reply, "Why? What happened?" He asks. Should I tell him?  I think, "Earth to Tom??" my dad said trying to get my attention. "Yeah, sorry.." I replied. "So are you gonna tell me?" he asked. "Umm.. h-how do I know if I like someone..?" I ask him. At first his eyes widen, but not in a bad way. "You like someone? Who is it?" he asks. "I don't know if I like her," I tell him looking down, "that's why I asked you that question.." i finish saying. "Do you feel happy when you're together?" he asks. "Yeah, of course!" I say. "Okay.. do you feel comfortable around her?" he asked another question. "Of course I do!" I reply. "Okay.. would you feel jealous if a guy would ask her out infront of you?" he asks. I don't reply for a bit. Because what he said unlocked a memory that I didn't want to think about. The memory how the Lucas guy asked for her number in the coffee shop. "Okay, that gives me the answer." my dad said. "Wait, what?" I say confused. "You didn't answer my question, so that means that you would." he replies. "Okay Tom, I don't know who this girl is, but you definitely like her. " he says as he stands up. "Do you think I should tell her? Or maybe how should I tell her?" I ask him. "Well.. you didn't tell me anything about her so I can't really tell you-" he says but gets cut off by my mother's scream. "Lunch is on the table!" she yells, and we both go down for lunch.

~
I just finished eating lunch, and I wanted to continue talking with my dad but he had an urgent thing at work. So I decided to call Wilbur. Even though it's not the best idea, since Y/n is his sister. But I still did it. and after a few ring on discord he finally answered. "Hey Tommy. Everything okay?" he asks. "Hi Wilbur. Yeah everything's fine.. Um, is Y/n around you right now?" I ask him. "No, she's not. Why do you ask?" Should I ask him? I think. Fuck it. "I want to confess to her. But I don't know how.." I say. "Okay, I definitely wasn't expecting this. But I don't know man, maybe you could take her somewhere and tell her there?" he says. "But what if she friend zones me.." I say mumbling the last 3 words a bit. "I don't think she will Tommy." he says. "Anyways, I have to go, but I think that it's a good idea to confess to her. Bye Tommy!" he says and immediately hangs up. As if he didn't want me to reply to what he said. Should I really confess to her? I think. But then, somehow, I build up the courage, and go text her, saying: "Hey! Would you maybe want to meet up around 7pm?" I send that and wait for the answer. And because it's Y/n she immediately replies, saying: "Hii, and yes! but isn't it a bit late?" to that i just reply a simple "No, just dress warmly." and go to prepare some blankets and some snacks.

Then after a while it's finally 7, so I go knock on her door. She also immediately opens, "Hey! Give me a sec, I just need to tie my shoelaces.." she says, and after she's done, we begin walking to the park.

to be continued...

—————————————————————

A/N

Hello beautiful person! How was ur school break? Hope u have a great day/night!<3

738 words