24

———————————————————————-
Tommy POV

Y/n just left to go change for the vlog that we're gonna film. So I go upstairs and see my mum in my room. "Tom, you're not leaving until your room is tidied up. I mean look at it, did a meteor fall here?" she says looking around the room. To be completely honest, it really does look like a meteor fell here. "Yeah, yeah. Could you please leave now? I have to change." I say annoyed. "Yes. I CAN leave." she says and leaves. Now... wait. What am I supposed to do? I think. Oh yeah I have to change. So I go change, putting on a Philza hoodie and some dark blue pants. After that I just do something with my hair so I can go clean my room. It really is a mess. I think as I look at it. This is gonna take a while..

~

It's been like 23 minutes, and I FINALLY finished tiding up. But what do I do now? I still have time until Y/n comes. Maybe I'll just watch some youtube. I think and go watch something.

Y/n POV

I'm in my room, looking into the closet, wandering what the hell I should wear. Who knew picking outfits could be so hard? I litterally don't have anything. How am I supposed to go? naked? I'll just take the first thing I see. I think and take some black jean shorts and a simple white crop top. Then I go downstairs to put on my shoes. While I'm tying them, Wilbur comes. "Where are you going?" he asks me. "I'm going to film a vlog with Tommy and Jack. Why do you ask?" I reply. "I need to know where you go. Don't I?" he says. "Yeah. Anyway, I don't know when I'll come back.. so I will text you when we'll be going home." I say. "Okay. Have a good time!" he says as I reply a simple 'Thank you' and close the door. Then I walk to Tommy's house, and knock on the door.

After a few seconds, I see a tall blonde boy opening the door. "Hey Y/n! You look nice!" he says as he let's me in. "Thank you Tommy. So when are we leaving?" I ask. "Jack will come pick us up, and he should be here any minute-" and just as he says that, we hear a honking sound outside the house. So we go out and see none-other than Jack Manifold sitting in his car. So we go up to it and Tommy opens the back door for me so I can go in. "Hi Jack!" I greet him as I sit in the car. "Hello Y/n, Tommy!" he greets me and Tommy back. "So you're probably wandering what the plan is, right?" Jack says. "Yes." we both reply. "So I'm gonna take you two fishing. Have you ever fished before?" he asks. "I haven't." Tommy says. "I have. I used to go with my uncle." I say as all the memories flash through my head. "Okay! But first we have to go to the shop." Jack says and drives off.

"Can I turn on the radio?" Tommy asks. "Sure." Jack replies. So Tommy turns it on, and in a few seconds all you can hear is 'That's what I like' by Bruno Mars. "NONONONONO!!!" Tommy says as he tries to turn off the radio. "TURN IT OF JACK!!" he tells Jack. But all he could do is just laugh. Same as me. While Tommy was fighting with the radio, me and Jack were laughing our asses off. But then he finally turns it off. "T-This is gonna be gr-eat content." Jack says between laughs. "YOU HAVE IT ON CAMERA?" me and Tommy both say, but he says it with anger an I say it between laughs.

After around 15 minutes, we finally get to the shop. But when we stop, Tommy quickly gets out of the car and opens my door. "Thank you Tommy." I say, and get out of the car. Then Jack gets out of the car, locks it, and goes into the shop with us. When we get in, we get fishing rods, food for the fish and Tommy takes glasses. After that we pay and go into the car. "You look ridiculous in those glasses Tommy." I say looking at him, chuckling a bit. "No I don't! I look cool!" Tommy says back. "Okay, be quiet so I can drive." Jack then interrupts us and drives off.
———————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! Hope ur having a great vacation wherever u are! I won't be uploading much rn, cuz I'm on vacation and I want to spend time w my family. Anyway, have a great day/night!!<3

804 words