2

———————————————————————————
We just arrived at our destination wich was the first house. We left the car and met the landlord just outside the house.

"Hello, are you Mr. Soot?" the landlord said.

"Yes, I am." Will said locking the car.

"Great, then let's begin." the landlord said and then went to unlock the front door. When he unlocked it we stepped inside. I looked around but I didn't like it at all.

Wilbur POV

I glanced at Y/n to see her expression of the house. But I could see that she didn't like it. I really liked it so I tried to convince her that it's nice.

"So uhh.. do you like it..?" I asked her.

"Nah. It's giving orphanage vibes." she said still looking infront of her.

"Oh come on, look the rooms are big, we both have two bathrooms-" I said but she cut me off.

"Yeah, two bathrooms, but one for one room and the other one for downstairs." she said still not looking at me.

"But-" I was going to say something but the landlord came there.

"So, what do you think?" he said.

"It's-" Y/n cut me off. Again.

"I don't like it. Let's go to the next one." she said looking at the landlord.

"Of course. Just follow my car." he said leaving and locking the door behind him (we were already outside so no he didn't lock us in).

(Timeskip to when we arrived at the second house)

We left the car and stepped inside the second house. First look at it and I didn't like it. I looked at Y/n to see if she likes it and.. she did. Her face was lit up. She looked really happy.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"It's great! I really like it!!" she said all happy.

"Oh, well.. I don't." I said.

"What?! Noo come onn!!" she said making a sad face.

"I'm sorry Y/n, but I don't like it." I said looking at her.

"Ugh fine." she said turning around and going back to the car.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it?" the landlord asked.

"No, she does but I don't." I said.

"Oh okay. Shall we go to the last house then?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said walking out the house.

(timeskip to when we arrive at the last house)

We stepped out of the car and.. holy shit. I loved the house. I looked at Y/n and she loved it too. The house was a classic American style.

"Wilbur I swear if we don't get this house I will kill you." she said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Don't worry I love it too." I said laughing at her.

"So what do you think? Will you take it?" the landlord asked.

"Yes!" me and Y/n said at the same time.

"Great. I'll get the paperwork done, and i'll let you know when you can move in." the landlord said walking out the house.

*beep*

I got a notification from Tommy.
———————————————————————————
Child

Will
Will
Will
Will
Aren't we supposed to be streaming together?
like right now?

Oh shit yeah
but i'm gonna be able to stream in like 30 minutes

Ok call me when you can

Yep.
read 12:36
———————————————————————————

Y/n POV

"Will? Hellooo..?" I looked at Will because we were still standing infront of the house in the car not doing anything.

"U-Uh yes?" he said looking at me.

"So are you gonna start the car and drive home or what?" I said.

"Oh yeah sorry." he started the car and we drove home.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful human! I hope you're doing well! I just wanted to tell you that I'll probably write a lot this week because I got covid:/ that's all! have a wonderful day/night<3

604 words