1

--------------------------
7:30 am

Y/n POV

I woke up to my alarm loudly buzzing on my bedside table. I didn't want to wake up because I was super tired. But then I remembered that I have to go and make breakfast for me and Wilbur, because we have a very important day today. I was actually really excited for today, because today is the day that we are going to pick out a house for us to live in. A couple of weeks ago we decided that we would move out from our parents, because both of us were getting older, and we didn't want to stay with them for a longer time. So then I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I decided to make blueberry pancakes because we haven't had them for a while.

(timeskip to when you're done with them)

I finished making the pancakes but I still didn't see Will.. So I thought 'maybe he's still sleeping.'
so then I went to his room to check. I got there and knocked at his door.

*knock, konck*

"Will? Are you up?" I asked. Then I heard some moving.

"Yes, now I am." he said in his morning voice.

"Oh, sorry if I woke you up. But I made blueberry pancakes!" I said. And just as I said that the door flung open infront of me.

"You made blueberry pancakes?!" he said happily.

"Yes, I did!" I said giggling a bit.

"Thank you thank you you're the best!" he said while hugging me.

"No problem! But we should hurry because they will get cold.." I said while hugging him back.

"Yes of course!" he said and ran to the kitchen table.

(timeskip to when you finish eating)

"Thank you so much Y/n that was so good!" Wilbur said while stuffing the last bit of his blueberry pancake in his mouth.

"It's ok. But please, chew before you talk." I said looking at him weirdly.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." he said standing up and going to the sink.

I stood up and went to the sink to wash the dishes, but he stopped me.

"It's ok Y/n. I'll take care of the dishes. You've already made the pancakes. And I don't want us to be late to see the landlord of the houses." He said taking the dishes from my hands.

"Ok!" I said, and walked to my room. I went to take a shower and then did my makeup. I did something like this⇣

the makeup:

the fit:

the hair:

the hair:

(if you don't like them then it's ok

(if you don't like them then it's ok. I just wanted to put them there so you could have some inspiration:]!)

When I was done I went downstairs where Will was waiting for me. We then went outside and sat in the car. He turned on the radio, but the songs were too boring. So I connected to the car and played my playlist on Spotify.

"Seriously?" Will said looking at me sadly.

"Yeah. The music was shit anyways!" I said. After I said that Will's song 'Your new boyfriend' started playing, and both of us started singing.

'Life isn't quite what I thought i'd be'
'When I was a kid on VoIP'
'I thought when I get older'
'I'd marry her I told her...'

We sang his song until it ended not making any mistakes. Then we listened to a few more songs until we arrived at our destination..

---------------------------
A/N

Hello! Tysm for reading the first chapter! I hope that you liked it! This chapter is short, but the other ones will be longer! If there are some mistakes then I'm sorry:( also there will be chapters every wednesday and sunday at 9pm UK time! have a nice day/night!<3

574 words