4

———————————————————————————

I looked at it and...

I responded. What else did you expect?

Tommyinit

Wanna call?:)

Ofc! Here's my number so we can ft:**** *** ***

Thanks! I'll call you in 5

Okayyy
read 14:52
———————————————————————————

(Timeskip)

I was just about to drink some water but my phone started ringing. 'It's already been 5 minutes?!'.
I thought. But went to pick up.

"Heyy!" Tommy said looking at the screen.

"Hello!" I said smiling.

"Soo what have you been doing today?" he asked.

"Oh well, we went to look for some houses with Wilbur, because we're gonna be moving out." I said sitting on my bed.

"Oh cool!- Wait.. what?" he said confused.

"Yeah.. We're moving. Didn't Wilbur tell you?" I said also confused.

"No. He didn't.. When are you moving? Aand did you already pick out a place?" Tommy asked.

"Well I don't know why he didn't tell you. We're moving in a month. And yes, we already picked out a place." I answered.

"Ooh ok." he said doing something.

"What are you doing?" i giggled.

"I'm trying to kill this fucking bug!" he said turning the camera so I could see the bug.

"Wha- what the fuck?-" I said laughing.

"Well that's what he deserves." Tommy said laughing too.

"Poor bug." I said making a sad face.

"Yeah yeah.." he said STILL trying to kill the bug.

(timeskip)

Tommy POV

I've been calling with Y/n for 2 hours now, and I think I like her.. I know that I probably shouldn't because she's my best friend's sister but.. I feel like I do. But I'm definitely not telling Wilbur. Yet..

"Look at thi- Tommy? Helloooooooo? Earth to Tom?" Y/n said.

"Shit sorry.. I zoned out.." I said kind of embarrassed.

"It's ok!-" she said but got cut off by her door opening.. It was her mother.

"Y/n, dinner's ready!" she said stepping inside her room. At least I think.

"Coming! Sorry Tommy, but I gotta go. But we can call tomorrow?" she said smiling into the camera.

"Yeah of course! Bye Y/n!" I said waving at her.

"Byeee!" she said and ended the call.

Y/n POV

I just ended the call with Tommy because I had to go for dinner. I really didn't want to but I sadly had to. So I walked down to the kitchen and sat by the kitchen table.

"Soo.. Did you find a house?" my mom asked.

"Yeah we did." Will answered.

"Oh cool! When are you moving out?" she asked while putting some food on her plate.

"Wow. You really want us out, huh mom?" I said making a fake sad face.

"No no! I just would like to know how much time we have to spend with you till you move out!" she said apologising.

"We have one month left. Probably.." Will answered.

"Oh okay! Well then let's have a movie night today!" she suggested.

"Yeah we haven't had that for a really long time!" our dad says.

Me and Will look at each other shook. They never do this.

"Y-Yeah sure.." I said confused.

"Why did you stutter?" our mom asked.

"It's just that.. You never do this..?" I said taking a bite of my food.

"Yeah. That's why we're doing this now!" our dad replies.

"Yeah, we can have a movie night." Will says.

"Great!" our mom says and continues eating..
———————————————————————————

A/N

Hello beautiful person! Sorry for not posting for a long time, but having corona is exhausting. I hope you have a good night/day!<3

564 words