3

———————————————————————————

(timeskip to when you already arrived at your house)

I opened the front door and Will just ran straight into his room (let's just say that he streams in his room). I thought that it was kinda weird but didn't think much of it, so I went into my room. I decided that I would watch Euphoria season 2 since it came out 2 weeks ago and I still didn't see it (if you haven't seen Euphoria I would really recommend it, it's a really good show).

(another timeskip)

I just finished the 2nd episode from Euphoria season 2 and I was really hungry since we didn't have lunch. So i decided that I would go ask Will if I should cook something. I walked to his room and opened his door without knocking because why should I?

"Hey, I'm hungry. Should I cook something-" I just finished saying that but got cut off by a voice coming from his headset.

"WILBUR WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" the voice said.

"Oh god. I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I said realising that he is streaming.

"No, it's ok. Tommy, this is my sister. Y/n" he said into the mic and signaled me to come there.

I came closer so they could see me.

"Tommy, Chat, this is my sister Y/n-" he said but got cut off by the voice from the headset.

"WILBUR WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A SISTER?" the voice said.

"Because you never asked?" he said. I giggled at that. Then I looked at the chat to see what they think of me.

'She's really pretty!'
'Sister reveal?'
'POG'
'omgggg'

but some of the people were saying things like

'THATS your sister?'
'ew'
'what do you see in her?'
'unfollowed'

I was sad from it but I didn't want to show it.

"Y/n are you ok?" Will asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

"Well, I want to introduce you to Tommy." he said handing me the headset and sitting up from
the chair so I could sit there.

"Hello?!" I heard the voice say.

"Hi." I said

"Are you really Wilbur's sister?" he asked me.

"Yes." I said laughing a bit.

"Hmm ok. How old are you?" he asked.

"I am 17. Why do you ask?" I said a bit confused.

"Really?! What month and what day?" he said not answering my question-_-.

"Umm April 29th?-" I said and he cut me off.

"HOLY SHIT! YES! I AM OLDER!" he said clearly happy.

"Uh- ok..?" I said looking soo confused.

"Sorry. But uh do you have twitter or instagram?" he asked.

"You're asking for my instagram and twitter and I didn't even see you?" I said.

"And?" he asked.

"It's just weird that I don't know who I'm giving my socials to." I said with the most straight face that I ever did.

"Oh okay. Give me a sec." he said turning on his camera.

'I don't want to say this but.. He was really pretty. With his blonde fluffy hair. And his ocean blue eyes. And his big smile. Wait what am I saying?! He's my brother's friend! I can't say that about him!'

"Umm you ok?" he asked me because I zoned out.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and smiled into the camera.

Tommy POV

Wilbur's sister that is gorgeous by the way, just asked me to turn on my camera. So I did. Because I don't say no to women. And the second I turned it on.. she zones out. 'Is it because of me? or is it something else?' I think but then I just bring her back to reality.

"I think that I'm gonna take it from here." Wilbur says taking the headset from her.

"Wait!" she says trying to take it back but fails.

"You can leave now. Oh and also you can make food if you want." he tells her. What a bitch.

"Are you fucking kidding me Wilbur? I didn't even get her socials!" I said really angry at him.

"I'll send you them later don't worry." he said trying to calm me down.

"Ok fine." I said.

Y/n POV

Well, Will just literally kicked me out. What a dick. At least I'm going to cook some food until our parents come home. So I went to the kitchen, and decided to make pasta so I did.

(timeskip)

I just finished them and-

*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*

My phone just cut me off. How rude. But I did check the notifications.

Instagram:
Tommyinit followed you

Twitter:
Tommyinit followed you

Tik Tok:
Tommyinit followed you

Messages:
Mom: Omw home! be there in 15!

I checked them and-

*ding*

Again..? seriously phone? This motherfucker.

Instagram:
Tommyinit dm'd you: Wanna call?:)

I looked at it and..

To be continued..

—————————————————————————

A/N

Hello beautiful human! Sorry for doing that but I'm very tired and I wanted to finish the chaper today. Anyways have a nice day/night<3

804 words