16

-----------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

So I'm currently laying in bed. Sleeping. Until I hear my PHONE ring. So without checking who's calling me, I just pick it up. "Hello..?" I say yawning and sitting up. "Hey! Sorry, did I wake you up?" a familiar voice says. And then it hits me. It was the guy from the coffee shop.

Tommy POV

I just woke up from the sound of my alarm loudly buzzing next to my bed. So I sit up, check the time and- hear Y/n calling with someone in her room..? So I stand up, open my window and try to listen to her phone call. "Yeah, you did wake me up. But that's okay." I hear her say. Who could she be talking with? And THIS early? I think. But then I hear a voice. A voice that I already heard before. She must've put him in speaker. I think again and listen. "Oh okay. I so you're probably wandering why I called you. I just wanted to ask if you would maybe want to hang out, today..?" the voice says. And just as he finishes saying that, I realise that that's the guy from the coffee shop.

I was going to listen some more when.. "Oh! You're up!" my mum comes into my room with a basket of fresh washed clothes. "Not now mum!" I say back to her showing her to leave. "No no. I'm not leaving. I need you to help me with breakfast." she says as she puts down the basket on my floor. "Okay, I'll come in about 10 minutes." I say. "No. You'll come now." she says as she stands in the door frame. "Okay fine... 5 minutes." I say as I look out the window. "Tom!" she says crossing her arms. "Mum!" I say crossing my arms too. "Okay fine. But you better be down in the kitchen in 5!" she says as she goes back downstairs. And I just yell back a simple "Okay!".

I look out the window to see Y/n saying bye and pressing something on her phone screen, and smiling. And as I see that, I suddenly feel very jealous. But do I do anything about it? no. I just go down and help my mum with the breakfast.

Y/n POV

I just finished a phone call with 'Coffee boy'. Yes, that is my nickname for him. And he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him today. And me being me, I said yes. I mean there's no way for me to decline it. So he's gonna pick me up at my place, and then we'll probably go to the park. He's supposed to come at 10am, and right now it's 7:35am. So I guess I have around 2 hours..?  That's enough time to was my hair and dry it right? Yeah. I think and go to take a shower.

~

It's been around an hour, and I just finished drying my hair. I'm really nervous to meet up with him, AND I have literally nothing to wear. So I go to my wardrobe and look for something. It's not that cold so I guess I could wear shorts and a sweater? or a skirt and a sweater?

 It's not that cold so I guess I could wear shorts and a sweater? or a skirt and a sweater?

After a while of thinking, I chose this /\. It's definitely not the best outfit I wore, but it's not the worst. So all I have to do now is my makeup. And for that I'm just gonna put a bit of blush, mascara and highlighter. When I was done, I wanted to fix my hair but I got a notification. 'Be there in 5' it said. So I went downstairs to put my shoes on when..

to be continued...

————————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! I hope u're doing well! sorry for the cliffhanger btw. have a nice day/night!<3

649 words