25

———————————————————————
Tommy POV

We're in the car, driving to a lake, to film a vlog for Jack's channel. We are supposed to go fishing? I don't know how I feel about it, because I never fished before. But it should be fine. I'm glad that Y/n went with us, and I'm very curious about what the fans will say about her. I hope they'll like her, because then i'll do more content with her. But what would Will say about it? He'd be fine with it.. I hope. "Tommy you okay?" Jack interrupts me from my thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reply, sitting up. "Are you sure? What were you thinking about?" Y/n asks to reassure what I said. "Yeah yeah. I was just thinking. " I say. "Okay. We're here btw." Jacks says and parks the car infront of the lake.

So we get out of the car, and I give Y/n the camera so she can film how we go to the fishing spot with our stuff. "Okay.. 3..2..1" Y/n counted down to when she started filming. "Okay so we just arrived to the spot. And- there's a man. A man STOLE my fishing spot." Jack says to the camera. "Can we run him into the lake with the car?" I ask Jack. "No! Let's just go to the other one.." Jack says, and we go to the spot. Then he puts down the chairs, and takes out the fishing rods so he can put the food for the fish there.

While Jack is taking the worms I ACCIDENTALLY spill corn from his can. "Oh come on man! Put it back in!" Jack says. "No, wait are you gonna give them worms?" I ask. "Yeah." Jack replies. "Y/n come look at this." I say and she gives the camera to Jack. "Yeah, I know. Touch them." she says. "NO are you crazy? Jack this is really.. grile." I tell Jack looking closely at the worms. Y/n and Jack start laughing at what I said. What? What did I say?  "Tommy, that's not even a word." He says putting some of the worms in the water. "Yeah I know. So what?" I say and take a wrap. "Y/n do you want one? Oh- btw this is Y/n. She's my new neighbour. " I say to the camera. "Yep, hi!" Y/n waves. "If you guys will like her then maybe, just MAYBE she will be in more of my content." I say. "I am?" she asks laughing. And Jack laughs at that. " Yeah. If they like you."

~
It's been a while, and we still haven't caught any fish. Maybe it was just bad luck? I thought. Then Tommy looked at Jack, and said, "Hey Jack?" then Jack replied, "Yeah?" , "I saw an ice cream place on the way here.. could I go there? Y/n, do you want to come too?" Tommy asks. "Sure, if Jack allows it." I say. "Yeah. You can go. But don't be long." he replies. "Thank you!" me nad Tommy say together, and start walking towards the road where we came from...

to be continued....

——————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! I'm probably back to uploading! hope u had a good summer!<33

545 words