9

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N- This chapter will also be very short!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

There's only 3 days left, and I'm bored af. I have nothing to do. I already packed all of my things so I can't do that. I'm too lazy to go outside. So I'll probably just lay in bed all day and watch something. So I took my MacBook, laid in bed, and started watching Attack on Titan because there are new episodes that I didn't see.

(Timeskip)

It's been 2 hours since I started watching AOT, so it means that I've seen 5 episodes. 'Has it really been 2 hours?' I thought. But then Will interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Y/n?" Will opened my door and asked.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"Do you want me to bring you anything from the shop? Or do you wanna go with me?" Will asked.

"Oh I can go with you!" I said as I stood up and took my jacket.

"Oh, but I wanted to go in like-" he said but I cut him off.

"Nope, we're going now." I said as I took his hand and I pulled him to the front door. Then we hoped into the car and drove off to the shop. We got there after a few minutes, and then we went inside the shop. Obviously. Will wanted to get some cookie dough, so we went to get that. Then we took some chips/crisps, and THEN we got something to drink. I got a white monster (A/N- I know you're thinking about that you muffinhead). And after that we just got some other groceries, and then we went home.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hello beautiful person! Sorry for another short chapter.. but I hope that u have a nice day/night!<33

280 words