19

———————————————————————
Y/N POV

So Tommy just came. But he's acting weird. I'm a bit confused why, because the last time we talked was when we played minecraft. So maybe Wilbur told him something? But if he did then what? I didn't do anything. I didn't say anything about him. Maybe I should try to talk to him. No. First I'll talk to Wilbur.

So I walked over to Wilbur who was talking with Tommy. "Hey Will?" I say tapping his shoulder, "Yes?" he replies looking at me. "Could I talk to you for a second?" I ask him. "Yeah of course. We'll be right back Tommy." he says and walks upstairs to his room.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asks sitting down on his chair. " Well.. I noticed that Tommy was acting a bit weird when he came. So I wanted to ask you if you maybe told him something? Or maybe you know what happened?" I say sitting on his bed and fiddling with my fingers. " Yeah he was acting weird. But I don't know what happened. And no, I didn't tell him anything. " he replies. "But I could ask him what happened if you want..?" he suggests. "I meannn.. You could..? But only if you want to." I say. "Okay. I'll ask him. Now let's go back downstairs." and as he says that, he goes downstairs with me behind him.

Wilbur POV

We just started cooking dinner with Y/n and Tommy. But Tommy still hasn't said a word to Y/n. And that's why I'm gonna go talk to him. So I go to him, grab him by his arm and drag him upstairs. "What the fuck Wilbur?!" he says. "Come on I just need to ask you something." I say closing the door as me go inside my room.

"Okay, well what do you want to ask?" Tommy asks and sits on my chair. "What's going on?" I ask. "What do you mean..?" he asks "confused". "You know what I mean." I say. "No. I don't." "What's going between you and Y/n?" I ask and look him in the eyes. "Nothing." he answers. "Don't lie to me Tommy. " I say. He looks at me and says "I don't know. I guess I just don't like that she has another guy friend." and looks down. "So what you're trying to say, is that you're jealous?" "What?! No!! I'm not jealous!!!" "Yeah right.. Anyways, I think that you don't have to be "not jealous". Because there is no way that she'll replace you." I say. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Yes. I am." a reply. "Okay." he says and goes downstairs.

~~

It's been a while, and we finally finished dinner. So I went to knock on the Simons door.

Tommy POV

"Sooo Y/n.." I said walking over to her. "Yes?" she asks looking at me confused. "I actually don't know why I said that...." I laugh a bit awkwardly. Why did I do that? What the fuck is wrong with me? I think, but Y/n disturbs me from my thoughts,"It's okay. But, why were you acting like that earlier?" as she says that, I look down and say "I- I just had a fight with my mum.. Sorry.." 'A fight with my mum' ? Seriously?

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Is everything okay?" she asks. "Yeah. Everything is fine" I reply. "Okay. Remember that you can always talk to me about everything, alright?" she says smiling at me. I love her smile.. I think. "Yeah, alright." I reply and when I say that, Will and my parents arrive..

To be continued..

————————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! I hope that u liked this chapter:> And spoiler alert there's an interesting chapter foming soon.. so stay tuned! anyways i hope u'll have a great day/night!<3

644 words