18

-------------------------------------------------

Wilbur POV

I was cleaning the kitchen counter when I saw Y/n with that boy. So I went out and told her to come in. If I'm gonna be honest, I don't really like him. He looks like the kind of boy that cheats. But I can't really tell her what to do can I? So after a while she comes in. "Hey!" she says as she comes in. "Hi." I respond. "What are you doing?" she asks. "Cleaning the kitchen counter. But I'm about to go shopping, and you're coming with me." I say as I go to the front door to put on my shoes. "What? Why? Why can't you go alone?" "Because I want you to go with me. Now come on, let's go." I say as I open the door and go to my car.

~

After around an hour, we finally came back from shopping. So we went inside and I texted Tommy that he can come over. And he did. "Hey Tommy." I say turning to him as I take out the groceries out of the bag. "Hi Tommy!!" Y/n says as she run to him and hugs him. But he doesn't hug back. "Hi Wilbur." he says and walks from Y/n. First I was a bit confused why he did that. But I think I know now.

———————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! sorry for not updating for a bit, but tysm for 233 reads! I'm glad that someone is reading this haha. Have a good day/night!<3

258 words