7

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

It's been 2 weeks, and we're supposed to move today. So I'm currently packing the last few things that I haven't packed yet, and I'm listening to Lovejoy because it's great. And i'm obviously singing it.

'She's always asking," Am I alright?"

'As if auspicious or in my pint'

' I'll find the answer or a good night'

'Thank god that time is short'-

*Creek*

"Y/n..?" Wilbur opens my door and asks.

"Yeah?" I look at him and ask.

"So uhh.. bad news. We can't move in yet-" he says but I cut him off.

"WHAT?-" I say but HE cuts me off.

"But we can move in, in a week." he says

"May I ask WHY?" I say angry af.

"Because it's not ready yet." he says before leaving my room.

*The able sisters starts playing* (or That's What I like by Bruno Mars. you can choose whichever you want:])

I suddenly burst out laughing, because I forgot that I have that as a ringtone for Tommy. But then I pick it up.

"Hello?" Tommy says in the way he says it. (A/N- yk what I mean. right?..right..?)

"Hello Tommy." I say as I fake smile at him.

"Are you okay?" he asks clearly seeing that something happened.

"Well.. no.." I say looking down.

"Why? What happened?" he asked making a sad face.

"We were supposed to move today. But the house isn't ready yet, so we're gonna move next week." I say with a sad tone.

"Oh, i'm sorry Y/n." Tommy said.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? You didn't do anything." I said looking at him confused.

"No, sorry that it had to happen to you. I know that you were really excited for moving, but now that they cancelled it, you must be really sad. So i'm sorry that it had to happen to you." Tommy said looking at me and smiling. And of course I BLUSHED. And HE NOTICED IT.

"Are you blushing..?" he asked laughing.

"N-No!" I answered awkwardly. (A/N- i hate stuttering but I just had to put it here.)

"Haha ok" Tommy said. And like that we talked for another 2 hours until I had to go.

*creek*

"Y/n! Go to bed it's late!!" my mother came in and whisper yelled.

"Ok ok. Sorry Tommy, but I have to go." I said.

"Oh, okay. Call again tomorrow..?" Tommy asked smiling into the camera.

"Sure! Bye Tommy!" I said waving.

"Bye N/n!" he said as I ended the call. Then I switched off my LEDs, and I connected to my AirPods and listen to some music. Mostly Lovejoy. And then after a while I went to bed.

(Next day)

I just woke up to the sun shining into my room brightly, so I went to close the curtains and try to fall back asleep. But it didn't work. So I just got up, showered, did my morning routine and then went downstairs to check if anyone was awake.

"Hellooo?" I said as I walked down the stairs.

"Good morning Y/n! What are you doing up so early?" Will said from the kitchen as I came there.

"Good morning! And I woke up because I forgot to close my curtains yesterday, so then I went to close them so I can fall back asleep. But I couldn't." I answered sitting next to him at the table.

"Oh okay. Did you at least sleep well..?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did." I answered smiling at him.

"I'm glad to hear that! Now.. I was thinking about going out for a walk. Do you wanna go with me?" he stood up and asked while smiling.

"Sure! But first I'm gonna make some food because I'm hungry AF." I said also standing up and walking to the fridge.

"Ok! Do you want me to make you something so you can go and change?" Wilbur asked me as he walked to me. 

"That would be great! Thanks Will!" I said as I ran up to my room.                                                                 Then I went to my closet and picked out some clothes:

                /\                                                                                                                                                                                                  that was what I looked like (A/N- R...

                /\                                                                                                                                                                                                  that was what I looked like (A/N- Reminder! U can pick some different clothes! this is just for inspiration, or if u don't know what to pick:])

Then I came down and saw that Will made some toasts for me.

"Thanks Will!" I said hugging him.

"No problem! Now eat up so we can go." he said as he hugged me back.

(Timeskip to when you finish eating)

I just finished eating so we can go for that walk.

"Will! I finished, we can go!" I said as I put the dishes into the sink.

"Ok! Let's go then." he said as he opened the door and we both walked out.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hello beautiful person! I hope that u're doing good! Ik that I said that this chapter will be interesting, but lying exists;) But I hope that u'll have a good day/night! until the next chapter.. bye bye<33

784 words