17

--------------------------------------------------

I was putting my shoes on when.. the doorbell rang. So I opened the door with one shoe on and gasped. It was him. "Hey!" he said looking at me up and down. "Hi! I'm sorry give me a second." I say going back inside to put my other shoe on, leaving the door open. "Nice house." he says looking down at me. "Thanks! Me and my brother just moved in." I say standing up. "You live with your brother?" he asks. "Yeah." I reply closing the door, but WILL stops me.

"Where are you going? And who are you?" he asks opening the door. "I'm going out. And this is-" I say but he cuts me off. "I'm Lucas. Nice to meet you." he says and smiles, but Will looks at him weirdly. "Yeah okay. But be home in two hours. Not a minute more." he says. "What?! Why???!" I ask confused. "Because I said so. Also we're having a dinner tonight with the Simons, so I need you to help me cook. Also Tommy is gonna come before the dinner, and you're gonna be here." he says going inside. "Why?" I ask. "Because he is." he replies. "Okay fine. Bye Mom." I say turning around, grabbing Lucas's hand and leaving.

"So who's Tommy? Your boyfriend?" he asks catching up to me. "What!? No." I reply stopping. "So why do you need to be there?" he asks stopping too. "Because he's our friend." I say looking at the ground. The fact that I said friend when I was referring to Tommy, just hurt. But I just brushed it off. "Okay." he says, grabs my hand and starts running towards the park. So I run with him.

After a while, we arrive at the park. Then we sit on a bench and start talking. "Soo.." he says and sits closer to me, and I giggle. "Soo?" I say. "So why did you move here?" he asks. "We just didn't want to live with our parents anymore." I reply. "Oh okay. Have you made some friends here?" he asks and looks at me. "Well, when we moved in, we found out that Tommy is actually our neighbour. So I've been hanging out with him." I say. "Really? How long have you known him for?" "Not the long actually. My brother has, for a much longer time. Like years and years more. But I feel like I've known him my whole life." I say as I fiddle with my fingers. "Do you like him?" "Why would you think or ask that?" I look at him. "Don't know. It just looks like you like him. That's all." he says. "Well, no. I don't like him." I say and he smiles..? Why would he smile? "Great. Do you like anyone else?" he asks looking away. "I don't know." I answer. "Okay. Well, do you wanna go and walk around some more?" he asks standing up and reaching for my hand. "Sure." I say grabbing his hand and walking around with him.

~~

It's been a while since we left my house. And right now, we're laughing in the coffee shop where we met. "What's the time?" I ask between laughs. "I don't know let me check." he says and checks the time. "It's.. 5 to 12." he says. "Fuck! I say as I quickly stand up and grab my things. "Where are you going?" Lucas asks. "I have to be home by 12!" I reply. "Okay I'll go with you." he says, stands up, grabs his things and my hand and quickly goes out of the coffee shop. Omfg this boy. I think as I smile. But then I realise that I don't have much time, so I pull him to go more faster.

After around 3 minutes we get to my house and I stop. "Thanks for taking me home." I say. "No problem. I wouldn't let you go alone anyway." he replies and I hug him. And surprise surprise, he hugs me back. But then in the corner of my eye, I see someone going out of the house next to ours, and then going back inside. And guess who it was. Tommy? Why did he go back in? I think but then I hear a door behind me open. "Come on Y/n!" Will says from the door. And I release Lucas from the hug. "Bye Lucas." I say as I smile. "Bye N/n." he says and smiles back. Then I turn round and go inside.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello beautiful person! Hope you're doing great! This chapter wasn't the best to write, but let's just appreciate Tommy and Jack in the pic. But I hope you'll have a great day/night!<33

783 words