Copyright/ Author's Note

THE SWORDSMAN AND THE SEVEN SAINTS

COPYRIGHT NICK NOGGERATH 2015-16

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission of the author.

_______________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This book is a work in progress, and as such it will need a lot of revision, editing, and dissecting. All advice and criticism is welcome and appreciated. I must stress that some Wattpad users have forced me to warn you of some things about my book.

My story has very long chapters, or well, long in relation to the average on Wattpad. They are usually roughly 4-5 pages long. If you want a quick little 1-2 page per chapter then turn around. This story is intended to eventually be a full length and long novel and part of a series so short little chapters just won't do for me. Remember, we're supposed to be trying to provide a free reading experience here on Wattpad. We should be looking for books to enjoy, not books we can review quickly and move on from.

If you aren't particularly fond of the fantasy/adventure genres, please stay and don't go. Give my story a chance because I truly believe that you will enjoy it. If not, then feel free to voice your opinion in the comment section. I can take it. My story is also very discriptive and full of detail. Many have both complained and applauded this. I'm trying my best to tone it down with out robbing the others of the desciption that they love. There is a middle ground that pleases everyone but finding is is damn near impossible because of how different our individual tastes are. But I'm trying.

Please read on! For whatever you find, be it a book worth seeing through to the end, or a chapter worth ripping apart (in a bad way), the comment section awaits and the vote button beckons. Please enjoy!