Azalea smiled when her cheek getting snuggle by him. "... In the end, you're worried about Tia more, right?" Azalea thought.

Florentia is the daughter from the woman that Gallahan's love while Azalea is the daughter from another woman that she didn't even know if Gallahan force himself to love her or not.

Even if he did, Azalea would gladly turn blind eyes from it since she didn't want to lose his affection. She will acting like a childish child just to let Gallahan love her.

"After all, I'll leave this family once I finish my mission." Azalea thought while hugging Gallahan. She gripped his clothes before let him go.

"I should focus on my assignment." Azalea thought before smiled at Gallahan. "Dad, did you have any papers and pen for me? I want to draw something!" Azalea asked him.

"Sure, dear. Here." Gallahan said while giving some papers and pen for her. "Thank you, Dad!" Azalea kissed his cheek before sit on the couch at there. Gallahan was pleased by it.

Azalea looked at the paper while thinking about something. "Hmm... I think I'll be making that thing and sell to someone." Azalea thought.

She started to draw before proudly smile. "The wooden wheelchair." Azalea thought while look through her drawing.

The wheelchair will be developing in two or three years. It might be look simple but it's really useful for everyone who need it. Like elders and patients.

In the past, the person who create it was actually from the low aristocrats family that Azalea didn't know about it. But once it's start to getting popular at society, their family become more well known.

"Grandfather will be having knee pain from now on, if I remember. If I show this to him, he might love it. I don't know if the log is enough, so I'm gonna add something." Azalea thought. She stand up and twirl the paper before looked at Gallahan.

"Dad, I'll be leaving for awhile. I'll come back later." Azalea said smiling brightly at him. "Alright. Be careful and don't rush like Tia." Gallahan said to her.

"Yes~" Azalea said while walking out from the room. While walking, she take out her rose pendant and wear it as necklace.

"Let's meet someone who can help me." Azalea thought as she walked through the forest further away from Lombardi's territory and saw the small house that she have been searching.

"Bingo." Azalea coldly smiled in delight. She enter the house. "Misha? Are you here?" Azalea said once she enter the house.

"My Lady?" Azalea turned at the voice. The woman with straight purple hair and purple eyes color, coming down from upstairs when she heard the voice.

"There you are. I thought you're going out." Azalea said and casually sit on the chair. Misha, the woman walked towards the kitchen and prepared something for her.

"Can I know what bring you here?" Misha asked her. She brought the teapot with two teacups and snacks for her. Azalea leaned her back and take off her 'mask'.

"I need your help, Misha." Azalea said. Misha's eyes tensed slightly when she said that. "What can I help you, Lady?" Misha said with monotone voice like a robot.

"Here. Search for someone who can make this for me." Azalea calmly sipped the tea. Misha looked over her drawing and just nodded at her.

Azalea stare at the woman in front of her. Misha, the woman that she's met a few months ago. 'That person' appointed her to become Azalea's secret substitute. Azalea can remember the first time how she met her.

When Azalea finally recovered after wake up in her 6 years old body, Azalea met again with someone who say that she's her other self. Azalea looked at the mirror and saw that her reflection didn't follow her body.

Azalea slowly nodded as she start to understand the reason why did she's got sick and feel like dying for a week. "Does that mean... I can't use my power everytime I want to?" Azalea said to her reflection.

"Depends on you. You can use the power anytime but you need to pay. You'll be dying for a week." The reflection said to her. Azalea nodded and looked at her. She feel weird to see herself talking with her.

"What are you, honestly?" Azalea said to her. "Just your other self~" The reflection said with smile. Azalea rolled her eyes at it.

"Can you... I don't know. Change your appearance or anything? I feel weird to see myself talking with me. It's kinda creepy too." Azalea said to it. The reflection just shrugged her shoulder before change.

"How about this?" Azalea widened her eyes to see the reflection change her appearance into her sister, Florentia. "It's become more weirder! Change to the unknown girl!" Azalea angrily said to her.

"Fine. Happy now?" The reflection turned into the young lady short white hair color and red eyes color. She was smiling at Azalea. "... Yeah. That's good." Azalea said and approved the appearance.

"Now, your name." Azalea said. She was sitting in front of the large mirror at her room alone. That time was at the nighttime. "Don't have any. Call me whatever you want. After all, you're my master." The reflection said.

"... Maya. The meaning of it is illusion. You're like illusion to me. So, I'll call you that." Azalea said to her. "Alright." Maya said to her.

"But, sometimes I can't transform into this appearance and will using your appearance to talk to you." Maya warned her. "If it can't be helped, that's fine then." Azalea said to her.

"By the way, I need to think how to survive at here. I'm still a child and don't have someone to help me out here. So, how?" Azalea said as she put her small hands on her mouth and think for awhile. Maya stare at her.

"I know someone who you can to rely on." Maya suddenly said make Azalea turned at her. "Huh? How?" Azalea said in confusion. Maya just smirked at her.

The next day, Azalea walked through the forest with Maya's help. She almost get out from Lombardi's territory when she suddenly saw the small house at there.

"A house?" Azalea said in confusion. "That's right. Just knock the door." Maya said from her mirror pocket that Azalea brought.

Azalea walked closer to the door and nervously knocked. The door open in a minute make Azalea surprise. The woman with purple hair and purple eyes bowed at her.

"I've been waiting for you, My Lady."