(13) Cheated

Jimin quickly ran out the gate, dragging Yunhi along according to a signal of Jungkook.

--------------------------------

"Where're Tae & Ruhi ? Are they hurt ? " Yunhi looked around but there were no clues.

Jimin didnt rply but orderd,
"Dont move doll till I find a cab. Understood ? "

"Yes oppa ! "

He ran along the dark road to find a cab. After few minutes he could to came back with a cab.

"Dolllll ! Dolll ! Where're you !! I told not to move !" Jimin started to scream and search everywhere after knowing that Yunhi has missed. He realised that he did the biggest mistake in his life. He tried to contact her but failed.

At Unknown Place

Author's Pov

Jungkook and Yunhi had been tied to a chair. Both were unconscious and there were two men who covered their faces with a mask. One of them came and scattered some water to Jungkook's & Yunhi's faces.

Yunhi started to open her eyes step by step but not fully. She could see everything but had blurred.

A man who was standing infront them pulled a knife from his pocket and pushed to the stomach of the other one !!!!

"Aaarrgghh!! Y-you...? W-w-why ? " that man had a broken voice.

"Because I didnt love you. I only used you for my aim and I finally reached to it , now I dont want you any longer." He told without any feelings in his eyes.

"Y-you cheated o-on me ! I-I was fooled by y-you ! I-I hate you fucking Kim Taehyung !!!!!!! " she grabbed her stomach and fell down. But she uncovered her mask!!!!

"Y-y-you !!!!! " Yunhi could recognize her best friend even when she had a blurred eyes.

"I-Im s-sorry Yuuu." She reached to Yunhi's legs and knelt down infront of her.

"I-If you can , pls forgive me but I know that I dont deserve it. H-he is a liar. P-please protect Jungkook from th-this m-m-monster." That's all she could tell. She fell back to the ground as a cutted tree.

Yunhi's Pov

I couldnt believe my eyes. S-she was my best friend who I trusted the most. She cheated me, should I forgive her or not !?

"Pr-princess !"

I heard my favourite voice. Thanks to god he is okay.

"J-jungkook ! Are you okay ? I-Im sorry!"

He smiled even through his pain.

At that very moment,

Someone punched to Jungkook's face.

"Nooohhh!" I yelled.

Jungkook looked back at the person who punched and he was Taehyung !

Author's Pov

"Tae !! W-why ?" Jungkook had teary eyes.

"It's because you got my mom!!!!!! You made me a child who couldnt had his mom's love. I-I hate you Jeon Jungkook ! I fucking hate you ! "

"What are you talking about Tae? "

"Yes, it's all because of you ! Because of you I lost my wife !!! " He was Billie Victor.

Jungkook's eyes became red and filled with anger after seeing him.

"Because of you I lost my mommmmmmm !!!!!" Jungkook yelled in his highest tone.