(02) A Part From The History

[FLASH BACK]

02 YEARS AGO

At 4PM

Yunhi's Pov

Today is the most important day of my life and do you know why ?? Because today is the day of our award ceremony is going to be held. It's the biggest business award ceremony in South Korea.

"Yunhiiiiii....Come quickly!!! Are you creeping coconut in the bathroom???"

"Oh god! Her dog barking again."

"Did you tell anything??"

"Nope Roo nope. Just nothing." I shouted while washing my face. 

Yah Yah you thought correctly. She is my best friend and she's the only family I have in this world. We are readying to go to the ceremony.

We both dressed a black colour frock and put a little make up.

"Let's go. It's already late Yunhi." Roohi said while dragging my hand. We both got into the car and drove.

After a half and hour we reached to the heaven. Oh sorry sorry I meant to the building which the ceremony is going to be held.😂 It was a well arranged hotel and it's like a mansion. Our mouths were half opened after seeing the ceremony building.

"Don't behave like a cow and don't get too much drink..Okay ??? " I warned to Roohi because if she does something , it will end up destroying everything 😂

" No need to tell.. I have the same thing to tell you.. 😒" She told squeezing my hand.

"Aww it hurts 😒"

"Stop talking and let's go."

We went to the in side of the hotel building and it was decorated in black and white colors. The theme color was black. We were searching for our company friends and suddenly someone waved at us.

"Heyyy girls !!! You look so pretty today." Pete told while hugging us. He is our best friend from the company.

After talking to the friends Roohi and I went to meet Mr.Kim and he is our company owner and CEO.

"Good evening sir.."

"Good evening girls.." He gave a soft smile and shaked hands.

"I guess we'll be able to get the ' Best Manager Of The Year ' award because we have the best 😂❤️  " Mr.Kim told , patting my head with a smile on his face.

I became shy because of his sudden appreciation and nodded.

I'm the head manager of our company and Roohi is a sub manager. However our company is the second best company in South Korea. Yah I know what you are thinking. The best company is  'Jeon Enterprises '. Its owner is a rude and stubborn person. When we meet in some meetings I have seen that he does not have any smile on his face. But he's handsome and looks like a rabbit. 😂 And the main thing is he is one of the persons I dont like. I have heard that he has some mafia businesses but I don't know correctly.

" Oh my god she has started already !" I thought watching at Roohi who was smiling at a waiter holding a tray of alcohol. "This girl never can be made better." I went near her telling that don't drink too much.

Ceremony is about to start and we sat at the table which reserved to our company.

"Hey Yoo.. Look look.. he's coming." Roohi whispered tapping my hand continuesly.

"Who?"

" CEO of Jeon Enterprises "

"So what 😒? " I said not caring them. 

" You idiot. Look at them. He and his friends are like princes."

"Stop appreciating those assholes."

"Why should I stop? You are jealous because you don't have a handsome boyfriend."

" Boyfriends... my ass.." I turned my attention to the beginning of the ceremony.

Suddenly the CEO of Jeon Enterprises came to Mr.Kim. We waited with wide eyes to see what would happen next. Because every time they meet, there is a fight.

"Mr.Kim , we're going to get the ' The Best Company Of The Year ' award in this year as well. And I'm sure our Taehyung will be able to get the award of ' The Best Manager Of The Year '. I'll not let that bitch Yunhi to get that award." Mr.Jeon told while looking at me with his cruel eyes. I didnt give up too. I also looked into his eyes directly.

"Why are you so sure about it Mr.Jeon ?" Mr.Kim asked with a smirk on his face.

"Don't you know who I am ?

I am...

" Jeon Jungkook "

He told in an arrogant way and left the place.

"Are you still appreciating those assholes Roohi ? "

"Not anymore."

---------------------------------------------

Les meet with next chapter...
ILYSM ❤️

_Sadee_